Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have to rename your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you had to rename your business? Or maybe you just decided it was time for a business name change? I assume some businesses go through multiple name changes over their lifetimes. Sometimes the sale of businesses happens and a name change happens as a result. Maybe you purchased a company and renamed it to something you'd prefer.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had to change the name of the Instagram page because I had a very difficult name and it created problems with finding my page. After changing to a simpler name, I saw how much the number of visitors increased

That's a great example of how a simple name change can boost visibility! A clear and concise name makes it easier for people to find and engage with your content, which can lead to more visitors and followers.

Well, this has not happened to me for my offline businesses but for my online businesses I have changed names a couple times and sometimes it worked and sometimes it did not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds