Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have seniority in a job?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had seniority in a job you worked? Seniority is when you've worked a job so long, that you kind of get special treatment, such as promotions, and better job placement. You could land a job over other employees because of seniority. It's like you get first dibs on the good jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have received seniority in my jobs a couple of times. However, it was not because I had worked in the company for a long time, it was because I was more experienced and skilled in the department to be granted a special position.

Seniority in a job is like fine wine - it gets better with time! Having seniority not only reflects your experience but also your commitment and dedication to your craft. It's like climbing a mountain; the longer you've been on the journey, the higher you ascend. However, it's essential to not just settle for seniority but to use it as a springboard for growth and mentorship. As for choose a career, it's like choosing a dance partner - you want one that complements your moves and keeps you on your toes! So, it's crucial to pick a path that resonates with your passion and values. But remember, seniority isn't just about the number of years; it's about the wisdom and insights gained along the way

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds