Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have a pushover boss?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had a boss or higher up who was always a pushover, as in the employees would always go over their own boss, or would do whatever they wanted. I've never had a boss who was a pushover, but I'll be honest and say I think it would have been great to have one. Some bosses are too serious and controlling, but if you have a pushover as a boss, you could do the work your own way essentially. But the downside, is that there is no control and problems could come out to bite you because of it.

And what happens if that pushover boss loses his/her job and a new, more strict boss joins. Your time of fun would probably be over haha.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never had a boss who is a pushover but I've had something similar. It was my boss who was having a sexual relationship with one of his employee. This resulted in him not being able to stand his ground especially when things about that particular employee he's sleeping with is involved. Everyone found out about their affairs and eventually it lead to having both of them sacked by the management.

I've never had a boss who's a pushover. I wouldn't find it easy working for boss who is a pushover. Why? My job might not be guaranteed as who pushes him over might ask him to sack me for no reason and he will do it.

I've never had a boss who's a pushover. I wouldn't find it easy working for boss who is a pushover. Why? My job might not be guaranteed as who pushes him over might ask him to sack me for no reason and he will do it.

This is something that is very capable of happening when you are working for this kind of person. This is because they will find it very difficult to make their own decision and they can be easily be influenced.

I once had a pushover boss. He was my relative, so he could not force me to do anything, I had full flexibility while working. However, just because I had flexibility, I never abused my situation and I was always diligent to the work and I never gave any rerasons to make complains.

I once had a pushover boss. He was my relative, so he could not force me to do anything, I had full flexibility while working. However, just because I had flexibility, I never abused my situation and I was always diligent to the work and I never gave any rerasons to make complains.

It is actually a good thing that you understood what it means to be involved in a business to ensure that the business is going very well even if you were afforded the flexibility to work. Most people will not understand this and the way they're going to be behaving in the business is going to be detrimental to the success of the business.

Even if you join a business as an employee and all you want is a regular salary and if possible some perks, you also need to be diligent. If you work diligently and if the business continues to make profits, you will also benefit on a personal level as your salary and perks might be increased. You should never be lazy just because your boss is pushover.

I have never had a boss who is a pushover but I've had something similar. It was my boss who was having a sexual relationship with one of his employee. This resulted in him not being able to stand his ground especially when things about that particular employee he's sleeping with is involved. Everyone found out about their affairs and eventually it lead to having both of them sacked by the management.

I think that usually bosses are pretty dominant. In fact, in many cases, they could be unnecessarily dominate others due to their position. However, in rare cases, there may be many employees who may encounter a boss who may be influenced by others. I think that it is not about being pushover, it is all about being right or wrong.

I think that usually bosses are pretty dominant. In fact, in many cases, they could be unnecessarily dominate others due to their position. However, in rare cases, there may be many employees who may encounter a boss who may be influenced by others. I think that it is not about being pushover, it is all about being right or wrong.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say about this being about right or wrong because what I understand about someone being a pushover is that the person don't have the willpower to decide on their own. It doesn't have anything to do with that person being right or wrong and this makes them to be easily manipulated.

I don't really understand what you are trying to say about this being about right or wrong because what I understand about someone being a pushover is that the person don't have the willpower to decide on their own. It doesn't have anything to do with that person being right or wrong and this makes them to be easily manipulated.

Well, I mentioned being right or wrong because in the end it is this thing that matters the most. If a boss is pushover, then this may have some impact on his or her ability to decide what is wrong and what is right. This is something that could have some kind of effect on the environment of the workplace.

A boss who's a pushover isn't meant to be a boss. The person is not meant to have any business to manage because he is going ruin the business more than he can make the business become a success.

Well, I mentioned being right or wrong because in the end it is this thing that matters the most. If a boss is pushover, then this may have some impact on his or her ability to decide what is wrong and what is right. This is something that could have some kind of effect on the environment of the workplace.

Oh yeah, I understand what you meant right now and that's very correct. Whenever you are working for a boss who is a pushover, it is always going to make it impossible for him to be able to take the right decision when even there are facts that he is supposed to work with. Well, because of the kind of person he is, it is going to be impossible for him to do anything in the right manner.

Oh yeah, I understand what you meant right now and that's very correct. Whenever you are working for a boss who is a pushover, it is always going to make it impossible for him to be able to take the right decision when even there are facts that he is supposed to work with. Well, because of the kind of person he is, it is going to be impossible for him to do anything in the right manner.

I think that the term "pushover" is a very broad term and this could also involve many different things. For example, if a boss is a kind of person who may get influenced by the higher management, then I must say that he is also a pushover boss, even though the boss may hold a much higher position than other members of the management.

I think that the term "pushover" is a very broad term and this could also involve many different things. For example, if a boss is a kind of person who may get influenced by the higher management, then I must say that he is also a pushover boss, even though the boss may hold a much higher position than other members of the management.

I can't think of any other meaning term "pushover" boss refers to in business. No matter what way you try to explain or twist it, everything will still come down to a boss who doesn't get to stand his ground and make his own decisions without being influenced.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds