Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have a permit disputed?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you did a project on your house or maybe your business and had the required permit for the work done. But, lets say the permit is being disputed. Has this ever happened to you? If it was disputed, did it get cancelled and you had to re-apply? Have any issues with the permitting process for anything?

Advertisement Placeholder
Was there ever a time where you did a project on your house or maybe your business and had the required permit for the work done. But, lets say the permit is being disputed. Has this ever happened to you? If it was disputed, did it get cancelled and you had to re-apply? Have any issues with the permitting process for anything?

I think this may depend a lot on the laws of different countries. In our country, we can conduct commercial activities in residential areas in case if the people in the neighbourhood have no problem. They may not need a permit in this case. Having said that, this depends on the circumstances.

Of course, when we start our own business, we face main types of problems. We also need the permission of our family to start our own business and apart from this the main The kind of work we are starting requires permission from here also.If our luck is good and Allah wants to give us success then we start our business becomes successful .

When I started offline businesses in the past, I always made sure that I had the necessary permits and my business was a legal compliance. However, I am not running an online business. Online businesses also require permits in my home country, but I have never tried getting a permit because of the hassle involved.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds