Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have a long lost family member dispute inheritance?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Not everyone has inheritance coming their way, some will, some won't. Some families don't leave anything behind for their loved ones. Some leave everything behind for just one person or a few. Have you ever had a dispute with someone over your own inheritance before?

Advertisement Placeholder
This issue of having a dispute with someone over my own inheritance isn't something that I have experienced but it's taken place in my own father's family. One of my uncle's whom is his own brother disputed my father's inheritances. My father was the first son, he had more inheritance then the rest of his siblings but one of his brother's wouldn't have it. It was a very big case.

Well as you have said, some families left alot for their loves ones or children while some left nothing.

Most of those who left assets behind, most often makes specification on those who will possess or inherit it.

I personally have not had dispute over inheritance.

Well as you have said, some families left alot for their loves ones or children while some left nothing.

Most of those who left assets behind, most often makes specification on those who will possess or inherit it.

I personally have not had dispute over inheritance.

It is very important to leave a will before someone dies because when there are a lot of properties to be shared among all of your offspring, it is going to make it very easy to share those properties and prevent a full-blown war among siblings over their parents properties.

I once fought a legal battle for a land inheritance for over 7 years, sadly I lost the case. It was a land owned by my grandmother but my uncles claimed that they were the legal heir to the land.

Some of my relatives have been killed over issues of land dispute. My family actually have a lot of land disputes that they are into but for the fact that I don't want to lose my life over a common piece of land which I know is going to be there for years to come and everybody is still going to die, I'm not even pushing for the whole case and won't lose my life in the process.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds