Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever have a going out of business sale?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever had to have a going out of business sale? This sale is meant for when someone closes a business down. No one wants to close a business down, but sometimes you have to make that tough call. There's always a chance you can start a new business one of these days.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have liquidated my businesses two times. MY first business, a publishing company, made a huge loss. I sold all assets still I was unable to pay the debt, so I ended up selling my personal asset. Interestingly, when I liquidated my second business, I made some profits after selling all business assets.

I have liquidated my businesses two times. MY first business, a publishing company, made a huge loss. I sold all assets still I was unable to pay the debt, so I ended up selling my personal asset. Interestingly, when I liquidated my second business, I made some profits after selling all business assets.
Sorry to hear you had to go through the process twice. I imagine it was quite depressing to deal with that. But, it sounds like you've since landed on your feet, so that's good.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds