Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had to vote on changes to your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you had to use democracy to make decisions on work changes? Maybe pay changes, or business remodeling, etc. Have you ever had to take a vote for business? I love when companies give a say to their employees, really makes them feel like they have more freedom to make changes.

Advertisement Placeholder
Was there ever a time where you had to use democracy to make decisions on work changes? Maybe pay changes, or business remodeling, etc. Have you ever had to take a vote for business? I love when companies give a say to their employees, really makes them feel like they have more freedom to make changes.

Well, majority of the workplaces are not that friendly, so I guess that you may not be able to vote at all. This is because most of the time, every thing is under the control of managers and they are the ones who take decisions. So, it would be hard to find workplaces where employees would be given a chance to vote.

In the companies I have worked for, voting rights were not given to the subordinates. Only the board members could vote. I have also never given my employes to vote on issues. However, before I implement any decision I always talk to some of my top performing employees to see if the decision would be appreciated.

In all the places that have worked, this kind of privilege has never been given to the floor members who are working in the company. The decision-making is never something that we are involved in. We will just stay and have a memo passed that certain changes have been made and you're going to follow it like that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds