Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever had to pitch an idea to a company?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you had to pitch an idea of yours to a company? I haven't pitched anything to another company, but have pitched ideas to a job I worked at years ago. I think that counts as I was just a small employee there.

I would love to pitch ideas to big companies given the chance, but I doubt most of my ideas would even be heard by any major companies.

Advertisement Placeholder
Was there ever a time where you had to pitch an idea of yours to a company? I haven't pitched anything to another company, but have pitched ideas to a job I worked at years ago. I think that counts as I was just a small employee there.

I would love to pitch ideas to big companies given the chance, but I doubt most of my ideas would even be heard by any major companies.

These kind of scenarios are quite common in companies that require the employees to be creative. I have been with a telemarketing company. They used many ideas to convince the customers. So, it depends. This is also quite common in many sales department and when it comes training salesmen. You need to be creative to offer and generate your own ideas.

Not exactly, but my position at work is around developing ideas to streamline work processes within the company. I’m not sure if that counts. The best idea I have ever come up with was to choose to subcontract components that we could create internally. However, to be honest with you, we are still subcontracting those components at the moment.

I believe that most companies give their workers the opportunity to bring up their own ideas and how things are done in the company especially whenever there is a meeting to be carried out by the entire staff and even those who are in the upper management position in the company.

Well, such meetings usually consists of high-level employees. In fact, when it comes to upper-level meetings, the directors of a company usually hold the meetings and they are the ones who usually discuss and bring up new ideas that could potentially help the company as well.

Well, such meetings usually consists of high-level employees. In fact, when it comes to upper-level meetings, the directors of a company usually hold the meetings and they are the ones who usually discuss and bring up new ideas that could potentially help the company as well.

There is usually a general meeting where you will have the opportunity to give your own suggestion whenever there is time for everyone to suggest whatever that think should be a way that is going to help the company achieve its objectives. There are meetings that are specifically meant for the higher-ups in a company and not every staff can attend such meeting.

There is usually a general meeting where you will have the opportunity to give your own suggestion whenever there is time for everyone to suggest whatever that think should be a way that is going to help the company achieve its objectives. There are meetings that are specifically meant for the higher-ups in a company and not every staff can attend such meeting.

A company may hold a meeting where many board of directors could meet each and other and discuss some important things related to the company. However, lower-level management can also conduct meetings as well. This depends on the structure of the company. There are many big business organisations where less meetings are conducted.

I have pitched ideas to businesses and individuals multiple times and my ideas were basically for the content I was trying to sell (articles, blogposts, and ebooks) and businesses I proposed to build (basically websites and online stores). I am not sure what I goes wrong, my ideas are accepted occassionally. However, the accepted ideas do pay me really well.

Well, there might be many times when you may get nervous, so being a creative person is one of the best ways to suggest ideas and pitch ideas in the first place. You may have an excellent idea that you may be willing to propose in a business meeting. However, it may not necessarily mean that others will like it.

Well, there might be many times when you may get nervous, so being a creative person is one of the best ways to suggest ideas and pitch ideas in the first place. You may have an excellent idea that you may be willing to propose in a business meeting. However, it may not necessarily mean that others will like it.

I know very well that there are some people like that who find it very difficult to express their ideas and opinion whenever there is an opportunity for them to do so which is why they usually don't like to come into the lights whenever there is a discussion going on. They prefer to stay on low-key.

I have pitched ideas to businesses and individuals multiple times and my ideas were basically for the content I was trying to sell (articles, blogposts, and ebooks) and businesses I proposed to build (basically websites and online stores). I am not sure what I goes wrong, my ideas are accepted occassionally. However, the accepted ideas do pay me really well.
That's great! What kind of ebook ideas did you recommend? I have been kind of interested in looking into ebooks. I may even write my own one of these days, but I don't know what I'd write yet.

That's great! What kind of ebook ideas did you recommend? I have been kind of interested in looking into ebooks. I may even write my own one of these days, but I don't know what I'd write yet.
Normally, I pitch ideas on micro niches. I think it was in 2014 when I sold my ebook to a client for the first time, I was paid $30. It was not much of a work and I was happy with that payment. I have also sold ebooks for as much as $600. I ghostwrite ebooks for clients. if you are interested in ebooks but do not have ideas, you can always hire freelancers.

I know very well that there are some people like that who find it very difficult to express their ideas and opinion whenever there is an opportunity for them to do so which is why they usually don't like to come into the lights whenever there is a discussion going on. They prefer to stay on low-key.

They may be hesitant to offer their ideas die to many reasons. They may believe that people may laugh at them. Sadly this is a reality. Many talented people also offer some ridiculous suggestions. However, this does not mean that they cannot offer a great idea.

They may be hesitant to offer their ideas die to many reasons. They may believe that people may laugh at them. Sadly this is a reality. Many talented people also offer some ridiculous suggestions. However, this does not mean that they cannot offer a great idea.

If I am the owner or an entrepreneur who held the meeting where it is required for workers to give their opinions and ideas about a particular project and someone ends up laughing at their opinion, I will definitely make sure to suspend the person without pay for at least 2 weeks.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds