Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ever had a crush on a forum member?

Advertisement Placeholder
I used to frequently get crushes on other forum users. I had several that I online dated. A few I met in person and mostly it just didn't work out. A few of my "first loves" were online. Forum communities can become so personal and can reach a point where it feels like you talk nonstop! I typically was not one that shared my feelings first, I would wait until they shared because I was nervous. It's nice to think back about. There are some of them that I sometimes wonder what they are up to now a days, but I wish them the best. I don't talk to many of them now because they either quit using forums, online media, or we just have no real reason to talk anymore.

Yes. I've tried dating a few forum members, it never worked out. The most serious relationship was with a forum friend of 6 years. We finally confessed we liked each other and dated for a year, got engaged and were together almost 8 years. We lived in different countries, so it was stressful at times. Not sure what happened, but one day he decided he didn't love me anymore and threw everything away. Shortly after, I found out he was dating another girl and was talking to her before he ended things, so I guess she had more to offer. I always felt like he didn't really want me, just didn't want to be alone so I was just a place holder. It is what it is. I was hurt and angry for a while, still kinda am, but at the end of the day... I hope he's happy and found what he was looking for. I won't ever do an online relationship again and am even considering just giving up on love. The world is full of jerks that just want to use you or treat you bad. Far better off with it just being me and my son.

Yes. I've tried dating a few forum members, it never worked out. The most serious relationship was with a forum friend of 6 years. We finally confessed we liked each other and dated for a year, got engaged and were together almost 8 years. We lived in different countries, so it was stressful at times. Not sure what happened, but one day he decided he didn't love me anymore and threw everything away. Shortly after, I found out he was dating another girl and was talking to her before he ended things, so I guess she had more to offer. I always felt like he didn't really want me, just didn't want to be alone so I was just a place holder. It is what it is. I was hurt and angry for a while, still kinda am, but at the end of the day... I hope he's happy and found what he was looking for. I won't ever do an online relationship again and am even considering just giving up on love. The world is full of jerks that just want to use you or treat you bad. Far better off with it just being me and my son.
Sorry you had to go through that. Anyone letting you go isn’t a smart man!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds