Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever got into a beef with another site owner?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever gotten into any beefs with another site owner? Maybe you have a too similar site to someone else, and they weren't happy. Or you agreed to work together and things fell through. Have you ever gotten into any serious beef with another site owner? And if so, how did you deal with it?

Advertisement Placeholder
No, but I know that site owners do argue with each other. I'm not sure why; maybe they copied their site or something like that. I think that beef won't change anything; they need to talk like adults with each other if they want solve problems.

No, but I know that site owners do argue with each other. I'm not sure why; maybe they copied their site or something like that. I think that beef won't change anything; they need to talk like adults with each other if they want solve problems.

There is a friend of mine who actually created a forum and copied another platform which resulted in a very serious issue between them because the other person whom he copied actually asked him to take down everything because you did not give credit to his own website.

If someone finds themselves in a situation where they have a disagreement with another site owner, particularly if their sites are similar and the other person is unhappy, there are several steps they can take to handle the situation:

💡Maintain professionalism
💡Communicate directly
💡Find common ground
💡Review legal considerations
💡Focus on improving and promoting your own site.

If someone finds themselves in a situation where they have a disagreement with another site owner, particularly if their sites are similar and the other person is unhappy, there are several steps they can take to handle the situation:

💡Maintain professionalism
💡Communicate directly
💡Find common ground
💡Review legal considerations
💡Focus on improving and promoting your own site.

Focusing on improving and promoting your own site is the best way I believe that someone should actually go about this because if there is a possibility that there is a similarity between your own website and another person's own, you should try as much as possible to make your own to be different.

I've had members trolling my site, but never with a site owner. I have been in a romantic relationship with an admin, and he and I have broken up, so naturally our online relationship has become sour.

I've had members trolling my site, but never with a site owner. I have been in a romantic relationship with an admin, and he and I have broken up, so naturally our online relationship has become sour.

I can actually have a casual relationship with a website owner in a way that it is something respectable for both of us and nothing like being in a romantic relationship. This is because as long as we are not going to have anything physical, it is most likely not going to work.

I have never gotten into a beef with another website owner. In fact, I have sometimes been on cordial terms with other site owners and we have frequently given shoutouts to each other. If you are a site owner, you will benefit more if you are on good terms with another site owner instead of having conflicts.

Actually I dont have a site for now but I love working on the various site which I found interesting to work on.

I haven't had a beef with any site owner because I always mind my business even if I worked on your site.

I don't have to get physical with my competitors before I make my way in my field. Getting beef up by other website owners might be a sign that I'm doing something wrong.

Actually I dont have a site for now but I love working on the various site which I found interesting to work on.

I haven't had a beef with any site owner because I always mind my business even if I worked on your site.

I always try as much as possible not to get into any kind of problem or misunderstanding with any website owner especially those who I am working for but this is something that I usually don't have control over and whenever there is a problem, we'll find a way to settle it.

There is a friend of mine who actually created a forum and copied another platform which resulted in a very serious issue between them because the other person whom he copied actually asked him to take down everything because you did not give credit to his own website.
If your friend unintentionally copied someone's work, it would be wise for them to address the situation promptly and rectify any infringement issues by either giving proper credit or making the necessary changes to ensure their platform is original. Open and honest communication between the parties involved can help resolve conflicts and avoid further complications.

If your friend unintentionally copied someone's work, it would be wise for them to address the situation promptly and rectify any infringement issues by either giving proper credit or making the necessary changes to ensure their platform is original. Open and honest communication between the parties involved can help resolve conflicts and avoid further complications.

Yeah that's right, that is exactly what both of them did as they both had to get into a long dialogue in order for them to iron issues out with regards to the issue and my friend had to make some slight changes on the things you copied from the other website owner and everything was quashed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds