Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever get a new boss out of nowhere before?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Lets say your boss was fired, and no one knew about it until after a new boss was hired. Now lets say you got this new boss unannounced, what would be running through your mind? I don't think most companies will fire a boss without notifying their employees, but I imagine it happens sometimes where they fire a boss, hire a new person and then announce it afterwards. Has anything like this ever happened to you?

Advertisement Placeholder
Lets say your boss was fired, and no one knew about it until after a new boss was hired. Now lets say you got this new boss unannounced, what would be running through your mind? I don't think most companies will fire a boss without notifying their employees, but I imagine it happens sometimes where they fire a boss, hire a new person and then announce it afterwards. Has anything like this ever happened to you?

I have worked in a company where they had more than one managers. In case, if one boss gets fired, then the other one would handle or manage the work. Having said that, many workplaces may have just one boss and he or she may get replaced suddenly. I have never experienced this thing before.

have never worked in any company for too long. The longest time I have ever worked was 15 months. During my tenure in various companies, there was no change in boss and I did not have to work under someone who was brought into the company abruptly.

have never worked in any company for too long. The longest time I have ever worked was 15 months. During my tenure in various companies, there was no change in boss and I did not have to work under someone who was brought into the company abruptly.

I've worked for a long for more than 3 years and when I stayed there, we only had one person as the boss. I don't like when we are changing bosses at the workplace unless it is as a result of the previous one having to resign or being sacked from the company for misconduct.

My boss is the owner of the company where I'm working. He cannot be sacked from his ownership position unless he sold the company which I'm sure would be made a public announcement for every worker to know there's been a change of ownership.

I've worked for a long for more than 3 years and when I stayed there, we only had one person as the boss. I don't like when we are changing bosses at the workplace unless it is as a result of the previous one having to resign or being sacked from the company for misconduct.
Wow, three years in the same job?
Well, I have been working as a freelancer for over 10 years but I have worked for different clients. I do have some old clients but most of my clients are new ones.

Wow, three years in the same job?
Well, I have been working as a freelancer for over 10 years but I have worked for different clients. I do have some old clients but most of my clients are new ones.

Yes, I am always the type that is loyal to the cause and it is as a result of trying to stay cool and focused on what I am trying to achieve at the workplace. We have not had lots of issues at the workplace. So, it is always more like issues not happening that will lead to me leaving the workplace.

I get bored working on the same job for a long time. I once was a manager in a store where I was not only receiving good salary but was also allowed to work on my online projects, yet I got bored and gave up the job.

Yes mostly it doesn't happen to fire a boss immediately because they don't know new coming person will run it properly and a company is not bound to tell their employees but company should tell the reason that the employee don't do same error while working.

Yh I have gotten a new boss out of nowhere and believe me it was a breath of fresh air,This new boss was flexible and made things easy for the staff though he was strict but he cared about the staff's we weren't overworked

Yh I have gotten a new boss out of nowhere and believe me it was a breath of fresh air,This new boss was flexible and made things easy for the staff though he was strict but he cared about the staff's we weren't overworked

Well, many people would be surprised to see a new boss. In fact, certain people may be happy to experience that because they may be expecting a new, great boss at a certain point. This depends on how your new boss treats employees. many people may not like the new boss. So, things could be very different.

This kind of thing have never happened to me and I'm not really sure how a business is going to experience something like this without informing their workers of what is going on, only for them to be taken by surprise with the introduction of a new boss who is going to take over the management of the entire business operation.

Yes, I am always the type that is loyal to the cause and it is as a result of trying to stay cool and focused on what I am trying to achieve at the workplace. We have not had lots of issues at the workplace. So, it is always more like issues not happening that will lead to me leaving the workplace.

If your current employer is paying what you want and giving you better work benefits, there's no need to leave the job. I will do the same thing with my job too if they meet all my needs. There's no joy in jumping from one job to another.

Every employee whom have been oppressed by a very difficult boss who used to be in charge of the business will always be very happy when such individual have been sacked from the job and replaced with another person who is more flexible and friendly to the entire employees.

Nobody likes to walk under a difficult person.

This kind of thing have never happened to me and I'm not really sure how a business is going to experience something like this without informing their workers of what is going on, only for them to be taken by surprise with the introduction of a new boss who is going to take over the management of the entire business operation.

I am quite sure that it may not be a really professional thing to do. In case if your business is going to get a new boss, then it is very important for them to announce the arrival of the new boss. This is what many professional people and businesses do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds