Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever financed a new business on the side?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you're running a business, you may be making good profits. And in turn, you may be able to expand, or instead of expanding, you could finance a new business startup on the side, maybe next to your current business if possible. Have you ever financed a new business after you started to make it good with your first? And would you consider a third or even fourth business if the others are a success too?

Advertisement Placeholder
When I was running offline business, I mainly focused on the businesses I was running, I never financed any business on the side. However, as an online business owner, I am involved with a lot of things, I have financed a couple of projects. I am not making money on most of the projects I financed.

When I was running offline business, I mainly focused on the businesses I was running, I never financed any business on the side. However, as an online business owner, I am involved with a lot of things, I have financed a couple of projects. I am not making money on most of the projects I financed.
I mostly keep to my main work myself. Have considered starting a business that isn't freelance work. But I've put things on hold with how inflation has been going on, so I don't want to get anything new going unless I know I can do good in it and profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds