Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever do fundraiser for your business?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Has there ever been a time where you partook in a fundraiser to help fund your business? Not in the sense of a crowd funding campaign, but more of just raising money around the community and surrounding areas. Asking for donations, but in return you could offer entertainment, food and more. Would you ever do a fundraiser for your business? Have you ever? How did it go for your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never done fundraising for my personal needs or professional needs. While my friends have created crowdfunding campaigns to help me when my family was trapped in an earthquake zone, I have never received fundraising for my business. However, I have this idea to start a fundraise for the business I have in mind.

I have never done fundraising for my personal needs or professional needs. While my friends have created crowdfunding campaigns to help me when my family was trapped in an earthquake zone, I have never received fundraising for my business. However, I have this idea to start a fundraise for the business I have in mind.
I don't think I'd ever use crowdfunding for personal needs, but just for business related needs. Doing it for personal reasons seems wrong to me, unless it's to help with medical bills, funeral costs and other such things where people are in need of it. In your friends case, that is a good reason to use crowdfunding platforms, because you can get a decent amount of donations from them.

If you have an idea about an upcoming crowdfunding campaign, what did you have in mind?

A lot of people who raise personal fundraising on platforms like GoFundMe are asking money for things like medical bills, funding education, etc. Genuine fundraising are about important things. Sadly a lot of people use fundraising for easy money. I have seen people even asking money for boob jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds