Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Ever delete a forum and regret it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I have done this and I pretty much regretted it within a few hours of doing it if I am honest. I remember it was when I first started out with forums and I had created a forum and I was getting frustrated at things not going right and it not being as active as I wanted it to be and I just deleted it without a second thought. I ended up bringing it back and soon learned that it's best to let things take their time rather than to expect things to grow over night. That was the best lesson I learned.

Have you ever deleted a forum you built and then later regretted it? What kind of forum was it? What was the reason for deleting it?
This is the story of my life with my first and only forum. It's a Sports/football related niche forum that I had back in 2011. I ended up deleting it when I felt it's not making any progress and it's something that I regret deeply today.

Eh, it's a double-edged sword.

On the one hand, I wonder whether activity would have eventually picked up and the forum(s) would have been a success. On the other, I doubt I would have stayed motivated if things continued as they were which led to me shutting them down and deleting them in the first place.

I'm happy that I decided to revive an old project.. it felt like the right time to do so given the recent activity with the Resident Evil franchise.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds