Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever catch an employee stealing from you?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you caught an employee stealing from work or from you or other employees? Did you fire them right away? Did you report them to the police? What happened?

Advertisement Placeholder
If anyone ever catches his employee doing such things, he should take appropriate action depending on the severity of the theft committed by the employee.

The employer can take appropriate action. This may include a warning, suspension, termination, or involving law enforcement, if necessary. Ensure that any action taken is in line with company policies and legal requirements.

Even though stealing is a common practice in the workplace, I do not think this has ever happened in my workplace. I have never caught anyone stealing and I never was in a position to take any action. However, I have heard of such cases in other companies, and some companies even had to handover the person to police.

If anyone ever catches his employee doing such things, he should take appropriate action depending on the severity of the theft committed by the employee.

The employer can take appropriate action. This may include a warning, suspension, termination, or involving law enforcement, if necessary. Ensure that any action taken is in line with company policies and legal requirements.

Seriously, no matter the amount of what was stolen by an employee, it shouldn't be overlooked because it might be small today, how about tomorrow? From stealing something worth of just $10, they will upgrade to stealing $100, $1000 and more.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds