Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever buy out an old or failing business

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you or anyone you known ever purchased an old or failing business? Where they able to bring the business back? Or did they use the property to make a new or different business?

I think it'd be cool to buy an old business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never bought any failing business. However, I am open to all sorts of opportunities provided I have an interest in them and I have the resources and knowledge and skills to manage them. In other words, I might buy a failing business if the business is interesting and if I have knowledge, skills and resources to run the business.

There is no reason that is going to make me be interested in getting into any kind of business that is already a failure because I know it is something that will be very difficult for you to revive a business that is dead which is why I will prefer to start a new business from the scratch.

There are many people who could buy a business that may not be working in a proper manner. They may change certain kinds of policies and this is how they turn a failing business into a successful one. This is why assessment of business techniques and policies is important.

Have you or anyone you known ever purchased an old or failing business? Where they able to bring the business back? Or did they use the property to make a new or different business?

I think it'd be cool to buy an old business.

I know someone that is good at buying those kinds of businesses. I don't know why he does it, but the ones that he has bought in the past ended up being a success. Maybe he studies those businesses closely to see what the challenge is and begin to plan on how to solve it.

There are many people who could buy a business that may not be working in a proper manner. They may change certain kinds of policies and this is how they turn a failing business into a successful one. This is why assessment of business techniques and policies is important.

I know that there's a possibility of being able to get the failing business back on track as long the person who bought or took it over is ready to put in more work into it. It's just that it's not something I would be interested in doing because I know that it's going to be so much work than starting a new one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds