Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been fired from a job for a dumb reason?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time you got fired or let go from a job for a dumb reason? I know many jobs have serious rules and conditions, that sometimes if broken, could result in a loss of a job. I haven't been fired for any dumb reasons I could think of. Most of my jobs I complete and if I have issues, I usually cancel for the benefit of the buyer. Maybe you were fired for your beliefs or something you said on the internet when you were a teenager. Anyone have any dumb reasons you were fired or let go? I'd love to hear your stories.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never been fired from jobs. However I have quit jobs multiple times because of silly reasons. For instance, I once quit a jib because the boss threatened me to fire if I do not do the task assigned. I refused to work because it was a weekend and I was enjoying with the family. I could have gone to the workplace on Monday and pretend nothing happened but I called him and said I quit.

I used to work as a pizzaiolo, and it was extremely hard work. But I was fired precisely because it was very difficult for me to wear different things and the like. In my opinion, this is a stupid reason because I myself should not have gone to this job knowing that I am very weak physically

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds