Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Ever been dealt a big blow to your finances?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Have you ever been dealt a bit blow to your finances before? Like maybe something big came up, like a medical emergency and you had to take a bit of extra cash out to help you get through this event in your life. Has anything really done a number on your finances all at once? What did you do? How did you overcome it? Did you make your money back? How much did you end up losing from the emergency or whatever happened?

Advertisement Placeholder
I had serious challenge with my finances last year May when my birds developed a serious coccidiosis that made me lose half of my investment on the farm. It was a pretty strange situation since I was trying to upscale then. I am happy that I didn't give up and kept on pushing to become a better person in the business.

Well, this has happened to me multiple times. Once, I started a business through a loan. My business did not perform well and I started defaulting on the loan, the bank even started threatening me to auction off my collateral. I had to sell my fixed assets to pay the loan. This came as a big blow.

I had serious challenge with my finances last year May when my birds developed a serious coccidiosis that made me lose half of my investment on the farm. It was a pretty strange situation since I was trying to upscale then. I am happy that I didn't give up and kept on pushing to become a better person in the business.

I am really sorry to hear about that. I really hope that your birds have recovered. It could be heartbreaking to experience this. In such kind of times, you must have a specific budget that could help you deal with such kind of conditions. No one wants to suffer like that. :(

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds