Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Entrepreneurial Urges

Sam1

Mythical member
Website
holderhost.com
Credits
Now I have to say- I have never made money online (unless I've sold a site, which only netted me at most $30 profit). Overall I have lost money.

Part of my reasoning behind why I've lost around $200-$250 through varies projects is because I am not in them for the long-term and I quickly want to start onto something else.

Today, I was debating whether to take out another $100 to start a domain reseller biz with Godaddy... In the end, and believe me this is probably the first time it has happened, I said no to myself!

I realize that I already have four things that I am working on which could net me some profit...

-My directory: which is now sitting at a predicted PR of 3 (I need to get this to PR4)...
-ForumSkinz.net: Well my trial at Mybb theming yesterday made me realize how much work was needed.
-My arcade: I know what I have to do, just need to sit down and redo the site again.
-Selling my 3 domains I bought for domain flipping. I need to do that otherwise there is another $25 lost.... I have listed them once and am going to have to lower the asking price or develop them to sell.

Anyway I suppose I am writing this to stop myself from making another mistake.... :) This is going to be the year I make something online!

Sam

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah I know that feeling. Happens to me every now and then. My attitude is like, hey whats there to loose? So I used to start everything that my mind tells me to. Of course only if I am not that bad at it and I have enough money. I can't say I haven't had bad experiences. But most of those had good returns.

Also I always look for smaller returns, that way my profit is less, but the good thing is, my loss is also less if something didn't work out very well.

It is very easy to get distracted, whereas you need to focus on what you already have, and make them amazing!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds