Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Entering giveaways as a job

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
This is something I've seen a few people do. There are some people who are career contest/giveaway enterers. They enter so many giveaways, that they end up winning something in return. I've debated if I should do something similar, as I could easily enter all of these giveaways and potentially win something. You have to look for the giveaways from small creators/influencers/companies and hope you win one of those.

I know this happens, because a site I worked for did monthly giveaways and there would always be these career enterers. We had access to the winners and socials so we could check, and oftentimes we found that a lot of the people entering these giveaways, do this stuff for a living. SO, I wonder if there is a way to make money doing that. I mean entering every giveaway you can. What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something I've seen a few people do. There are some people who are career contest/giveaway enterers. They enter so many giveaways, that they end up winning something in return. I've debated if I should do something similar, as I could easily enter all of these giveaways and potentially win something. You have to look for the giveaways from small creators/influencers/companies and hope you win one of those.

I know this happens, because a site I worked for did monthly giveaways and there would always be these career enterers. We had access to the winners and socials so we could check, and oftentimes we found that a lot of the people entering these giveaways, do this stuff for a living. SO, I wonder if there is a way to make money doing that. I mean entering every giveaway you can. What do you think?

Giveaways are a kind of rewarding program for a limited period of time. Apart from that, giveaways are not available all the time. This may be one of the main reasons why earning regularly through giveaways may not be a great idea after all.

It's not a good idea I mean it's hard to win giveaways I sometimes join giveaways and I only won once in my lifetime plus giwavays are not every day so you definetly can't have stable income or anything like that

I believe that this is something that is very common with most forums where the owners are looking for a way to promote and improve activities on their forums and also appreciate the members who have been loyal to their brand by initiating such contests so that they will win something in the end.

Entering giveaways can be a fun and potentially rewarding hobby, but it is unlikely to provide a stable income as a full-time job. Giveaways are typically based on luck, and the chances of winning can be quite low, especially for popular or high-value prizes. While some people may get lucky and win multiple giveaways, relying on this as a consistent source of income is not realistic.

Entering giveaways can be a fun and potentially rewarding hobby, but it is unlikely to provide a stable income as a full-time job. Giveaways are typically based on luck, and the chances of winning can be quite low, especially for popular or high-value prizes. While some people may get lucky and win multiple giveaways, relying on this as a consistent source of income is not realistic.
I agree entering giwavays can be fun but it won't give you stable full time income since it mostly based plus a lot of giveaway gives small reward and it's hard to win.

I don't think this can be a career or a job. However, I have also owned contests and giveaways multiple times on the websites I worked on. I have even won 6 contests in a row on a certain forum. I don't think there are enough giveaways that can help us earn a decent amount.

Giveaways are just gambling. There are two methods either you pay a small fee for entry or the advertiser pays the fee instead of you and both of them are gambling and are destructive.

I don't think this can be a career or a job. However, I have also owned contests and giveaways multiple times on the websites I worked on. I have even won 6 contests in a row on a certain forum. I don't think there are enough giveaways that can help us earn a decent amount.

This is the simple reality because everything that you are going to be able to win from this kind of contest are simply peanuts compared to what you actually need to be able to take care of your responsibilities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds