Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Embedding virus on power banks

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
The tech world is evolving rapidly for the better, but at the same time, it is becoming riskier than ever. Cybercriminals are also becoming smarter, employing tactics like use of power banks to implant viruses. While we can't avoid using power banks due to their essential role, we need to pay more attention to minor but vital details, such as the reputability of the brand we choose.

When purchasing power banks, one should research customer reviews and feedback given by others regarding that specific brand. It's crucial to note that if you become a victim of such attacks, your personal information may be exposed, potentially leading to hacking or scamming."

Advertisement Placeholder
This is why I don't buy unknown brands on Amazon, as they are said to be full of suspicious devices. If I buy from Amazon, I buy from name brand only. And even then you have to look out for fakes as there are many people on Amazon trying to sell off bootleg tech items. I've also started to buy devices right from the manufacturers site instead. It might be more expensive sometimes, but it's worth it if you want the real device or cable.

I heard a while back that there were Android boxes you can buy on Amazon, and there's said to be malware on it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds