Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Earn money by selling your data

Enxx

Recognized member
Credits
Did you know that you can start earning 24/7 without having to do anything just by just leaving an app on? There are some apps that will pay you to share your internet connection with them. There are many of them but the most popular is honeygain.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have read about honeygain on forumcoin but yet to try it out. I wonder how much one can possibly make from this daily.

I have tried honeygain, but it took more than a year to reach the withdrawal threshold. After withdrawing the payment, I stopped using the app.

I don't like these ways because for these we need to have a separate computer or laptop and even the earnings are low so not a good way to earn money

These websites work on the objective to sell our data to different companies and from which they pay us pennies this is why I don't like this website.

It is very slow and I dont like it. I will rather not earn at all then to share data on HoneyGain
I have tried honeygain, but it took more than a year to reach the withdrawal threshold. After withdrawing the payment, I stopped using the app.

Actually, Honeygain is a genuine program that compensates users for sharing their internet connection. You may make passive money by enabling Honeygain to utilize your leftover internet data simply purchasing and downloading the app on your smartphone. The amount of money you receive is determined by a variety of criteria, including the amount of linked devices, your position, and the volume of data provided. It is crucial to remember, however, that while Honeygain is safe to use, it is not a get-rich-quick scam, and earnings may be insignificant. If you want to make some additional money without put in too much work, this is a wonderful alternative.

These apps or websites are not secured so I don't recommend anyone to join any such

Actually, Honeygain is a genuine program that compensates users for sharing their internet connection. You may make passive money by enabling Honeygain to utilize your leftover internet data simply purchasing and downloading the app on your smartphone. The amount of money you receive is determined by a variety of criteria, including the amount of linked devices, your position, and the volume of data provided. It is crucial to remember, however, that while Honeygain is safe to use, it is not a get-rich-quick scam, and earnings may be insignificant. If you want to make some additional money without put in too much work, this is a wonderful alternative.
It is truly a genuine program but I feel like it is time wasting because getting to the minimum threshold will take months

They help us earn selling our personal data although they will never accept this thing

Even facebook started this thing years ago and even now they sell our data to make money so we always need to be careful about it

Even facebook started this thing years ago and even now they sell our data to make money so we always need to be careful about it
I didn't know that Facebook does this
I'm hearing this for the first time.
That is nice

They started a similar program months ago and was paying but it was to collect and sell our data so I opted out from it

I know but I am not interested in it as I don't like websites to take advantage of my personal data

We cannot trust websites to keep our data secure and recently even a popular app called Truecaller was caught selling our data

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds