Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

E-Zone Community (EZC) (Pending)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
Updates March 16,2023:
- The board's direction has been changed. EZC is now literature-driven. I've decided to apply to the board a theme that I'm (mostly) familiar with.
- There are now a Writings forum for the writers and a full-RPG forum for the roleplayers. The guidelines for both are still being planned.
... and much more!

Updates March 16,2023:
- The board's direction has been changed. EZC is now literature-driven. I've decided to apply to the board a theme that I'm (mostly) familiar with.
- There are now a Writings forum for the writers and a full-RPG forum for the roleplayers. The guidelines for both are still being planned.
... and much more!
Looks good! Definitely like the theme change. Much sleeker. I see the layout has been given a major improvement too. If I can nitpick two things, add a center code to the affiliates, and get a matching banner. Maybe make a request in our Graphic Request service? ;) That's all I'd change for now. Good luck ! :)

Hello everyone!

Due to some other personal and family-related stuff, I haven't been able to develop EZC any further. I had a lot of other stuff at hand that had to take priority. As a result, I haven't been able to dedicate any time to the board. I'm now thinking ot going to paid hosting, but that might not happen for anyother year or so. Until then, I'm going to stick with JFH, so expect new updates really soon.

Hello everyone!

Due to some other personal and family-related stuff, I haven't been able to develop EZC any further. I had a lot of other stuff at hand that had to take priority. As a result, I haven't been able to dedicate any time to the board. I'm now thinking ot going to paid hosting, but that might not happen for anyother year or so. Until then, I'm going to stick with JFH, so expect new updates really soon.
Definitely understand when things pop up that were unexpected. Looking forward to seeing your upcoming updates!

Hello everyone!

Free forum hosting could help you out. :D

That's great. I do have some questions, though:
- Do I have to get domain, how does that work?
- If I choose to go with IP. Board, will I have to pay any license costs?
- Can I register more than 1 board? I'm just asking, so I know just in case.
- You could use a subdomain forumname.freeforumhosting.com - If you want you could buy a domain at some point and I'll get that sorted for you.
- I don't have an IPB license left at the moment, it's in use, so yes, you will need to have your own license.
- Yes, I allow multiple forums. :)

I think I'll just use the subdomain thing for now.

I'll go with MyBB for now. I'll be sending the e-mail soon. What info do I need to send?

I think I'll just use the subdomain thing for now.

I'll go with MyBB for now. I'll be sending the e-mail soon. What info do I need to send?
Just what name you'd go for. We can sort out details later. If you've got Discord, drop me a PM with it, I'll add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 1)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds