Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Dynamic Signature Images

Credits
Everyone knows that dynamic signatures are one of the best piece of advertising a person can use. These simple images are always changing by presenting the viewer with new and fresh content.

An example of a dynamic image:

sig.php

Many people either don't have the time or the skill to write the code to make these images come to life.

sig2.php

So, I figured I'd offer to assist those that might be interested in having dynamic signatures of their very own for their website/forum.

sig.php

For only $5 (one-time-charge) I'll write the code and provide you the file that you can use and upload to your file server and instantly be able to offer dynamic images! Your members can use them as signatures in emails, other forums and basically anywhere on the internet to advertise your site!

sig.php

This is a great opportunity to make your forum unique for a minimal price!

By the way, all dynamic signatures also have multiple image possibilities such as . . .

For example I have an image like this one:

sig.php

. . . and you forget to put your ID number in the URL, the viewer will see this image instead:

sig.php

Additionally, if a user doesn't have an avatar, a default No Avatar image is presented:

sig.php

Multi-purpose and full featured!

*** images can be modified to your desire from changing background to colors to layout ***

For more information, visit http://www.tierrahosting.com/codes/buy.php!

Advertisement Placeholder

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds