Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Does your site have a slogan?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
I think that every site should have a slogan of some sort, it is in my eyes, a kind of identifier of the forum and can be an extension of the logo. Like ours for example, our slogan represents the aim of this website which is why we choose that one as opposed to any others so it can also be a way of telliing people your goals or getting the message of your sites across.

What about you? Does your site have a slogan?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think the slogan really matters. For most of my websites I have one although I am not really good at that.
The slogan gives your reader a quick idea about what the site is.

Slogan is a very interesting thing. Some sites and companies have it be I have to be honest and say it sucks most of the time. The point of Slogans are for it to be catchy and give a idea but for the users to remember that idea as well. When people read a slogan, they should know what they are looking at. So for that reason I never thought that my sites were the type that would need one. I might have one for the future but I don't see any reason of having one at the moment.

Slogan is a very interesting thing. Some sites and companies have it be I have to be honest and say it sucks most of the time. The point of Slogans are for it to be catchy and give a idea but for the users to remember that idea as well. When people read a slogan, they should know what they are looking at. So for that reason I never thought that my sites were the type that would need one. I might have one for the future but I don't see any reason of having one at the moment.

Exactly, the slogans should either be perfect or there shouldn't be any slogan at all, lol!

I personally had slogans for every website I've owned over the years. The slogan usually is integrated in the logo, it has to be related to the niche of course but I think every website/blog should have slogan.

Slogans really matter. It's a psychological thing. It sticks to peoples mind. It has to be short, simple, sweet, catchy, and somewhat meaningful.

I think slogans are pretty useful in some way, they just help get the message across of the type of forum it is and what it excels at doing. For instance, my site's slogan is "relaxation hotspot of the world" meaning we excel and making you feel relaxed and comfortable chatting on our site :) It just helps with the atmosphere of the site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds