Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your business has a specific purpose/mission?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
Each and every kind of business should have a particular purpose. This is because each and every business serves the people. You may have your own goals as a businessman. So, when it comes to running a particular business, do you have some ambitions?

Advertisement Placeholder
The reason why any business is started in the first place is for that business to render a service to specific customers that are always going to be in need of those services.

I believe that is the service or mission of any business because whenever they have rendered their services to those customers, they are now making money which is their main purpose of starting the business.

The reason why any business is started in the first place is for that business to render a service to specific customers that are always going to be in need of those services.

I believe that is the service or mission of any business because whenever they have rendered their services to those customers, they are now making money which is their main purpose of starting the business.

There are a few companies that have certain kinds of mission apart from making money. For example, there are many companies that are producing paper products instead of plastic products. They believe that they could reduce pollution. Similarly, some companies want to reduce global warming.

Well, frankly speaking, I do not know about any business that does not have any specific purposes. All businesses have purpose and goals. However, it is also true that all businesses have the same goal, to make money. The only difference is how they are going to do it.

These are the purposes of my business ;

Make sales.
Make profits.
Expand the business by branching out to different places.
Maintain good relationship with customer

If my business can meet all these targets, all my business goals and objectives will be completed.

Exactly! The one true goal for any kind of business that sell either services or products to their customers is to make money and not just money alone but to also have increased profits. When you're just selling with low profits, it doesn't represent the business goals very well.

Well, I think that the main purpose of many companies might be to make money. However, they may have had started some kind of campaign just to attract investors. They may not be serious about what they advertise to their investors.
These are the purposes of my business ;

Make sales.
Make profits.
Expand the business by branching out to different places.
Maintain good relationship with customer

If my business can meet all these targets, all my business goals and objectives will be completed.

Well, I think that the main purpose of many companies might be to make money. However, they may have had started some kind of campaign just to attract investors. They may not be serious about what they advertise to their investors.
If a business is targeting investors, what do you think their plan is? Investors brings in funds in a business which makes it possible for the business to expand. I listed it among my business goals. If the business expands, there will be more sales. This helps businesses to make money and profits.

You're definitely supposed to advertise your business product and services so that you can have customers who will patronize your business. The same thing goes with having investors know about your business too. They cannot invest in a business they don't know about. Everything works towards getting money made for your business.

Each and every kind of business should have a particular purpose. This is because each and every business serves the people. You may have your own goals as a businessman. So, when it comes to running a particular business, do you have some ambitions?

I want to make chickens available at an affordable rate for my customers. I like the fact that there are customers that are beginning to understand what we are doing at the farm as they tend to come back to buy again after each purchase. I want to have a goal where my customer base keeps increasing too.

You're definitely supposed to advertise your business product and services so that you can have customers who will patronize your business. The same thing goes with having investors know about your business too. They cannot invest in a business they don't know about. Everything works towards getting money made for your business.

There are many companies that care a lot about ecology. This is why they also manage to get many investors to invest in their company. There is a company that manufactures glass bottles instead of using other materials when it comes to delivering milk. This enables them to attract customers as well.

There are many companies that care a lot about ecology. This is why they also manage to get many investors to invest in their company. There is a company that manufactures glass bottles instead of using other materials when it comes to delivering milk. This enables them to attract customers as well.

The most important thing is that whatever the company is doing in their ecology business, they are still working towards making sure that they are making profit from their business activities. Whenever they are not making profits, there will be no resources for them to use and sustain the business from always being operational.

The most important thing is that whatever the company is doing in their ecology business, they are still working towards making sure that they are making profit from their business activities. Whenever they are not making profits, there will be no resources for them to use and sustain the business from always being operational.

Any organization that is not a charity one should be making profit. If you fail to make profit, then it shows that you are not ready to get involved in moving the business forward. So, no matter what anyone does, they should have a plan on how they are able to make profits from the business as well.

Yeah, that's very correct. The reason why any business is started his for that business to make profit from selling their product and services to their potential customers out there. Those customers are going to access the business from the advertisement and promotion carried out by the business owner. Any business that is not going through this process is never going to survive in the market.

Yes I have a small business but my aim is to provide the quality things to my customer on a reasonable price due to much inflation and the unemployment in my country. I always try to help them through sale price.

Yes I have a small business but my aim is to provide the quality things to my customer on a reasonable price due to much inflation and the unemployment in my country. I always try to help them through sale price.

What are you selling? What are the ways that you plan to cut down prices that will enable your customers not to feel the impact of inflation? Sometimes, it is always better to have reduced quantity, but still top quality than going through the other way round.

I am running a small business of garments and general store items. In general store items there is a little margin so I provide the garments on a little bit profit with comparison to other shopkeepers

I am running a small business of garments and general store items. In general store items there is a little margin so I provide the garments on a little bit profit with comparison to other shopkeepers

No matter how you want to see whatever you are doing in your business, the real purpose behind what you are doing is to make profit from your business. It doesn't matter if you are looking at making small profit or big profit, that is the main purpose of being involved in the business otherwise you wouldn't start the business.

Many companies do consider this factor as well. I have seen many companies manufacturing products and packages in a way that could benefit the environment and this is what they are doing in order to improve the environment. They manufacture paper products and eliminate the usage of plastic.

My ambition for starting the business I do are:
- Building a successful and profitable business.
- Making a positive impact on their community.
- Creating a great work environment for their employees.
- Achieving personal growth and development.
- Having the freedom and flexibility to work on their own terms.
- Leaving a legacy for future generations.
- Making a positive difference in the world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds