Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Read.cash still exist?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
I haven't heard anything about Read.cash for a long time and I don't know if it still exists and pays its users, I remember hearing a lot about it 2 years ago or so, but now I don't hear anything about it on the forums and I don't know if it's that the site closed and stopped paying.

Advertisement Placeholder
The bot of read cash runs of bitcoin cash so no longer upvotes users, users themselves do not have the initiative to tip themselves so are they expecting us to work for free in the platform? This is the reason why I left this platform.

I signed up but never used it. I am not a fan of writing sites where you have to depend on users' tips to earn. The site is active, you can see people posting new content but I am not sure if they are earning.

L tried this last year . Read.cash is still operational. It's a platform where users can earn Bitcoin Cash by creating and curating content.

I signed up but never used it. I am not a fan of writing sites where you have to depend on users' tips to earn. The site is active, you can see people posting new content but I am not sure if they are earning.
The random rewarder as I have mentionned in a previous post run out of funds so rarelly he tips a user or something like that, you need to write a lot for someone make you a tip.

The random rewarder as I have mentionned in a previous post run out of funds so rarelly he tips a user or something like that, you need to write a lot for someone make you a tip.
I understand, thanks for the feedback, so read.cash is not profitable right now, it is better to work for other more solvent platforms.

I understand, thanks for the feedback, so read.cash is not profitable right now, it is better to work for other more solvent platforms.
It could be as second time income and not as main time income, the concept does not differ from publish0x or for example my lot. However, publish0x have introduced timewall jobs cash out that differs it from read cash so you could do jobs on timewall and cash out however I know you are not proceed the KYC holding a picture to continue work on the platform.

I don't like a site where you are in a mercy of certain users, or even a bot, to earn. I like site where you can earn through views or through ad revenue share.

Yes and I do not recommend it at all, if you want to write a lot in exchange for absolutely nothing, you can do it, but it will be a complete waste of time, if you want you have views that are worth it, the site was widely used for giving large payments, but since that only pays measly cents and almost no one uses it, in its best days when you could earn up to $10 for a publication it had a minimum of 500 visits or maybe more, now in the number one trend post it should not exceed 50 visits without exaggeration, the site is absolutely dead

The major problems with sites with tips based monetization model is you will have to depend on other people to make money. Your articles might earn thousands of views but if no one tips, your earning will be zero

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds