Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does Offline Marketing Works for Online Business

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have seen online businesses being advertised offline but I was wondering is it really possible to generate sales through offline marketing if your business is an online business? I mean can you generate sales for your online business if you advertise on newspaper, or even radio and TV?

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, you can try it, but definitely not radio and not newspapers, because this is an older audience, so they may not be very experienced in using gadgets. In my opinion, for an online business, billboards around the city can be a good option

In my opinion, you can try it, but definitely not radio and not newspapers, because this is an older audience, so they may not be very experienced in using gadgets. In my opinion, for an online business, billboards around the city can be a good option
Older audience? well, that might be true. But you see people like to tune into radio while driving and reading newspapers in a train or wile waiting for flight. Therefore, I see a chance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds