Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work while you travel?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you like to do work on your travels? Or do you like to keep work away from your travels for the most part. If I do travel, I will check up on my sites from time to time, but my focus is mostly on the traveling and having fun. What about you though? Do you like to work while you're traveling? And if so, how do you do it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I sure do. And i must admit it is one o the few times that i get to do real work. Working on travel is therapeutic as it gives you a different perspective on everything. Changing the environment is a good trick to get you to look at things differently. And it works all the time.

No, i do not like to work on my travel. I like to keep work away from my travel. I only work on my travel when i'm staying for a long time like maybe a few weeks or a month.

It takes money to travel as you have to finance a journey through your earnings. I won't mind replenishing some of those expenses by stealing some moments to work as much as circumstances permit me in the course of the journey.

Do you like to do work on your travels? Or do you like to keep work away from your travels for the most part. If I do travel, I will check up on my sites from time to time, but my focus is mostly on the traveling and having fun. What about you though? Do you like to work while you're traveling? And if so, how do you do it?
I actually dislike to work anytime I travel but the truth is that I don't have a choice and I just need to make more money and there are times that I will just decide not to work at all.

I like to work while I am traveling, however, most of the time I am restricted in working because unavailability of the internet connection. I need internet in order to work.

On the road as the journey progresses, I would work with my mobile device. When I get to my destination, I would continue working in my hotel room. I really can't pause work when I am travelling.

Well I believe for those who are working online, it's or it will be more easier for them to do their work.

This is because working online is more easier compared to working offline and less stressful too.

It depends on where I am traveling to. If I am visiting family or friends, I will get some time to do my work. But if it is for fun, I pause my online work and enjoy the trip.

It really depends on the purpose of your travelling abroad , some travel just to have fun , for holidays and some went purposefully just to get a better work for themselves .

Personally, I like to work whenever I am traveling but there are always a lot of distractions. It is also the major reason I like the online space because you can always work in your spare time.

It depends on where I am traveling to. If I am visiting family or friends, I will get some time to do my work. But if it is for fun, I pause my online work and enjoy the trip.
in my own opinion , I work everywhere I go , most especially working online through my mobile phone which is always stuck with me , because making money is very important .

It largely depends on the reason for my Travel. Sometimes I travel just to get rest, If the purpose of the travelling is for rest I would not see any reason to work if otherwise, Then I would definitely work.

The challenge with my country is that when you travel, you would have to pass through interior areas and these areas don't have internet connectivity. That's why I don't work when I am on a journey.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds