Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work the weekends too?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When it comes to your work, do you make it a week long affair? Or do you take a couple days off during the week? Do you like to work on weekends and or days off? I don't like to work, but I will if I need to. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
At the moment I am currently working 7 days a week whilst I try and get myself into some kind of routine so that I am able to hopefully take a few days off during the week. Ideally, I would like to take the weekends off as that is when my kids are not at school or college and then we can use the weekends to spend time together and such but at the moment, I need a better routine to be able to work those days off in.

Most times I do. The thing with working online is that you can literally work anytime you please. You can decide to only be working during the weekends and that's it.

Now that I am doing online work full time, I work on weekends too. I usually take a random one day off but that is just when I am feeling so tired. Maybe when I start my internship, I will be resting on weekends.

As a work from home professional, I work during the weekends as well. I might not be working full time, but I always make sure to work at least few hours. As a freelancer, I always have something to work on and I should not waste my time.

I work every day, regardless of whether it is a weekend, it is true that on weekends I usually work less, or at least the vast majority of weekends I work less, but I always try to work at least 2-3 hours also on weekends.

When it comes to your work, do you make it a week long affair? Or do you take a couple days off during the week? Do you like to work on weekends and or days off? I don't like to work, but I will if I need to. What about you?
I don't work on my office jobs during weekends. If I'm called in on an emergency, I will not go because I'm out of town. I will not sacrifice my personal time for office work.

I work on my online jobs whenever I want to and weekends are not off limit for me to work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds