Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work on your vacation time?

glitch

beep boop
Credits
I have a friend that will take days or even weeks off from work to have time to himself or to go on a trip but every time, he ends up working remotely. He never complains about it though. I think for some people, work just drives them to have purpose and they don’t like to be away from it.

Have you ever opted to work on your vacation time?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have a friend that will take days or even weeks off from work to have time to himself or to go on a trip but every time, he ends up working remotely. He never complains about it though. I think for some people, work just drives them to have purpose and they don’t like to be away from it.

Have you ever opted to work on your vacation time?

I would prefer to work whenever i am free. This also includes working during days while I am on vacations. This all depends on my mood. usually people go on a vacation to enjoy and take a break. This is quite important for your mental health.

As a work from home professional, I have always worked, rain or shine. Unless I am too sick or have some emergencies, I will always work. THis also implies when I am on vacation. I might not work full time, but I always make sure to work at least a few hours every day. Working for me is to keep myself sane.

As a work from home professional, I have always worked, rain or shine. Unless I am too sick or have some emergencies, I will always work. THis also implies when I am on vacation. I might not work full time, but I always make sure to work at least a few hours every day. Working for me is to keep myself sane.

I also rarely go on vacations. It has been almost six years I have ever been on a vacation. Life does seem quite hard and it feels like you tend to spend most of the time of your life working harder. However, I do believe that going on a vacation is also quite important in order to refresh your mind.

When I'm on vacation from my office work, I won't touch anything which is my office work related. I won't take any office calls. I will be out until my vacation is over. It's only my online work which there's nothing like vacation from I will do at my convenient time.

When I'm on vacation from my office work, I won't touch anything which is my office work related. I won't take any office calls. I will be out until my vacation is over. It's only my online work which there's nothing like vacation from I will do at my convenient time.
Yeah, you have nailed it. Why would anyone do a company's work while on vacation? However, if it's your own why, why not work even on a vacation and increase your chances of earning extra?

Well said @Ja sa bong

Personally, I will switch off the phone number my office can call whenever I'm on vacation and logout my office Gmail account. If they can't reach me, they will rest.

I also do not think that offices or workplaces should contact you while you are at vacations. This is because when you are at vacations, you are supposed to rest and take some time off your duties. This is why I think that the company should consider an alternative method in order to handle issues.

No! I don't work during my vacation. I'm lucky to have a manager that respects work life balance. He doesn't disturb people who are on leave.

This is exactly how it should be. There are so many people employed to work in the company that there is no reason why they should be disturbing someone who is already taking his vacation to enjoy his own personal life and time because they feel like they can contact the person to come back to work.

Yeah, you have nailed it. Why would anyone do a company's work while on vacation? However, if it's your own why, why not work even on a vacation and increase your chances of earning extra?
You got my point. The company's work can wait for me as long as my vacation takes until I'm back. I'm not the only one who's working in the company, why won't another person do what they are looking for me?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds