Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you work on your travels?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you ever work on your travels? Or do you take time away from work when you're in your traveling mood? I think if I travel, I'll check out my sites once in a while, just to make sure all is good, but I think my admins and mods will have everything covered and if there's a big emergency they know how to reach me.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you ever work on your travels? Or do you take time away from work when you're in your traveling mood? I think if I travel, I'll check out my sites once in a while, just to make sure all is good, but I think my admins and mods will have everything covered and if there's a big emergency they know how to reach me.

I would generally make sure that I do not work while I am travelling, but in many cases, I may work if I think that I may need more money or if I am travelling to a different country and I would need more money. If I am travelling for two months, then I may work because I think that the more time you spend on vacations, you may need more money.

I will work on my travel as long as I have access to the internet and electricity. If I cannot access electricity and internet, I cannot work. Normally, when I go trekking in the Himalayas, I cannot access electricity and internet, therefore, I do not work when I am on trekking. However, if I go to visit another city, or a town, where there is electricity and internet, I try to work for at least a couple of hours.

I will work on my travel as long as I have access to the internet and electricity. If I cannot access electricity and internet, I cannot work. Normally, when I go trekking in the Himalayas, I cannot access electricity and internet, therefore, I do not work when I am on trekking. However, if I go to visit another city, or a town, where there is electricity and internet, I try to work for at least a couple of hours.

Working while you are travelling may help you deal with a few additional expenses. This may be a great thing, especially if you think that you may explode your account by spending money in an unnecessary way. perhaps you may need some more money in your pockets. This is why travelling budgets are important. Regardless of that, I might work while I am on vacations if I truly need to work.

Same. I mean, I don't focus so much on work when I am on vacation or traveling. But I have a lot of sites and I often check them to make sure all is good. I'd still check my main sites on the go, but I think when I do travel. I will get someone to keep an eye on things. Maybe help run the business some while I'm gone.

As a work from home professional, I should grab every opportunity I get., I cannot go offline for too long because I will lose income opportunities and will be unable to pay bills. It is necessary for me to become online at least once a day to check emails and messages.

As a work from home professional, I should grab every opportunity I get., I cannot go offline for too long because I will lose income opportunities and will be unable to pay bills. It is necessary for me to become online at least once a day to check emails and messages.

I also work from home, just like you do. I spend most of my time in front of computer screen. However, this is not at all good for health. Regardless of that, I must say that people who work from home are at advantage to some extent. They may not need to go out of the house and deal with daily problems at the office.

I also work from home, just like you do. I spend most of my time in front of computer screen. However, this is not at all good for health. Regardless of that, I must say that people who work from home are at advantage to some extent. They may not need to go out of the house and deal with daily problems at the office.
These days most jobs are done on computers, therefore, even if you have a job, it is very likely that you will be required to sit in front of the computer. Working from home certainly have a lot of advantages, however, there are also disadvantages, and the most common one is you do not have any financial benefits from your employer (pension, retirement funds, insurance, etc.)

Being able to work when I travel is majorly going to be dependent on the nature of work I am supposed to do and if it's something that is time sensitive, I will definitely find time to do it before I come back from the travel. If it is something that can be taken care of anytime, I'm not going to touch it till I'm back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds