Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you watch any college sports?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Does anyone here watch any college sports? I don't really follow college sports like I do with the NFL or NBA in the USA, but I have watched some college games over the years. I just don't feel my time is worth it when it comes to watching anything college. I prefer to watch the pros play instead.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't watch any college sports because I believe those in the college sports are still learning so it will be more enjoyable to watch those that are already professional at what they do

Most people do not have the time to watch so low rated matches. Personally I work and the time I am not working for the week. I would rather watch pro sports than college football..

I used to watch them when I was younger and I even played in some of them but now, it's no longer something that appeals to be. I now prefer to watch better leagues like EPL, NBA, NFL, UFC and so many others. I'm more into watching EPL - English Premier League now. It's the best football league in the world.

I used to watch them when I was younger and I even played in some of them but now, it's no longer something that appeals to be. I now prefer to watch better leagues like EPL, NBA, NFL, UFC and so many others. I'm more into watching EPL - English Premier League now. It's the best football league in the world.
I watched them then when I had little to do but not now . I prefer to watch the professional leagues like the English premier league and some other too European league across the world..

I've never been very fond of college sports if I'm honest, but when I was quite interested in the NBA and followed it, I also sometimes watched the NCAA, that is, the college basketball league of the United States, the truth is that it was not bad at all and there was quite a level of play.

I've never been very fond of college sports if I'm honest, but when I was quite interested in the NBA and followed it, I also sometimes watched the NCAA, that is, the college basketball league of the United States, the truth is that it was not bad at all and there was quite a level of play.

You're very correct about that, some of them are very interesting too because I've watched a good number of them. It's just that the upgrades we have in the Pro sports are too good to neglect for college sports.

Does anyone here watch any college sports? I don't really follow college sports like I do with the NFL or NBA in the USA, but I have watched some college games over the years. I just don't feel my time is worth it when it comes to watching anything college. I prefer to watch the pros play instead.

I also prefer to watch the Pro games such as professional football leagues and all of that. The thing with the college games is that they don't get the kind of exposure that they needed here and it has been an issue right from time now. Do I expect changes to come? Not anytime soon as the government and investors feel there is no money involved in it.

I watched them then when I had little to do but not now . I prefer to watch the professional leagues like the English premier league and some other too European league across the world..
EPL is always going to be my favourite of all leagues. It's the main sports that I have been following up on. With Manchester United being favorite team, everything about the team is always getting my attention.

I played college sports apparently enough when I was in school. I had love for sports and we won so many trophies. This still makes me to find time to watch college sports today. There was a time when I lost interest but I rekindled it back on.

I also prefer to watch the Pro games such as professional football leagues and all of that. The thing with the college games is that they don't get the kind of exposure that they needed here and it has been an issue right from time now. Do I expect changes to come? Not anytime soon as the government and investors feel there is no money involved in it.

Pro games are very popular. It's pumping in so much money in countries where they are played like English Premier League in England, La Liga in Spain, German Bundesliga in Germany, Ligue 1 in French and so much more. The TV rights in the football pays so much.

I used to watch my college's interstate tournaments. It was a fantastic experience, cheering for our team and feeling the school spirit. The intensity of college sports, combined with the sense of camaraderie among classmates, made those tournaments memorable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds