Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you want to retire early?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I do not have any plans to retire early, I would prefer to work as long as my brain and body are fit to work. My favorite way to describe myself is "I will work until I die." I do not like to kill my productivity and creativity by retiring early. What about you, do you want to retire early, or just like me you would like to work until you are fit to work?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not have any plans to retire early, I would prefer to work as long as my brain and body are fit to work. My favorite way to describe myself is "I will work until I die." I do not like to kill my productivity and creativity by retiring early. What about you, do you want to retire early, or just like me you would like to work until you are fit to work?

Well, I am a freelancer. This means that I may never need to "officially" retire. There are many people out there who have retired from their real job. However, they are now working as freelancers, even after getting retired. So, I may not "retire" as of now because I plan to work for a long time.

Yes, I want to retire from working early. I can't be proud in suffering with jobbing for the rest of my life. If I can become financially made at the age of 40 years, I would retire and enjoy the rest of my life exploring the world.

I would want to retire early. It is why I am still working pretty hard during my youth because I want to stay relevant and strong despite all things. I wouldn't want to retire when I am very old since there is a reason to enjoy life when it is still sweet and beautiful.

Personally I would like to retire early because this is going to give me more time to enjoy myself, spend more time with my family and explore the world unlike being committed to working all the time until I am old, with little time left to look after myself. This is the reason why I am working very hard right now to make sure that I'm going to have financial freedom before I get old.

Well, I am a freelancer. This means that I may never need to "officially" retire. There are many people out there who have retired from their real job. However, they are now working as freelancers, even after getting retired. So, I may not "retire" as of now because I plan to work for a long time.
If you are on the payroll of some companies, you will have to retire at one time. However, if yo are self employed, a freelancer, or have your own business, you do not have to retire mandatorily and continue working as long as you can.

I would want to retire early. It is why I am still working pretty hard during my youth because I want to stay relevant and strong despite all things. I wouldn't want to retire when I am very old since there is a reason to enjoy life when it is still sweet and beautiful.

I usually feel bad whenever I see people that are old enough not to be working to actively than they used to and I keep imagining this being the reason why they still find themselves in this kind of situation because they didn't dedicate enough time to working very hard when they were still in their youthful age so that they wouldn't have to suffer like they are doing in their old age.

I think everyone hopes to be able to retire at an early age, but it's not always going to be the case for everyone. Some people can find great success, make it rich and cash out to their retirement right then and there. But, most people won't have that happen for them. So some of us will be stuck working most of our lives to finally put in for retirement. But if I could, I'd retire tomorrow. :D

There are multi-billionaires whom I believe should be looking at retiring but they are not even thinking about it even with all the money that they have already amassed for themselves. I am looking at myself at this stage thinking about retirement when I have not even achieved my financial goals but in a situation that I find myself having achieved my financial goals, there is no way I'm not going to retire early.

I usually feel bad whenever I see people that are old enough not to be working to actively than they used to and I keep imagining this being the reason why they still find themselves in this kind of situation because they didn't dedicate enough time to working very hard when they were still in their youthful age so that they wouldn't have to suffer like they are doing in their old age.

I am a freelancer, so I can "retire" anytime I want. However, I would not do that early because i think that I am still a young person and i am still capable of working. This is why I do not think that i would be retiring early. Retirement is a personal choice and i think that it should be respected.

I am a freelancer, so I can "retire" anytime I want. However, I would not do that early because i think that I am still a young person and i am still capable of working. This is why I do not think that i would be retiring early. Retirement is a personal choice and i think that it should be respected.

It is difficult to see freelancers retire. The thing is they have no pension and are always worried about how they are going to be eating when they retire. This becomes a challenge that they face, and most of the time, it is not funny for a freelancer even when they are sick.

It is difficult to see freelancers retire. The thing is they have no pension and are always worried about how they are going to be eating when they retire. This becomes a challenge that they face, and most of the time, it is not funny for a freelancer even when they are sick.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is simply because they are working at their own leisure time and they don't have to answer to anyone whenever they are working. They can choose the kind of job they want to do at any point in time, so there is no pressure to their work except for when have to meet a deadline on a particular job. This is the reason why they don't find it feasible to retire.

Yeah, that's very correct. This is simply because they are working at their own leisure time and they don't have to answer to anyone whenever they are working. They can choose the kind of job they want to do at any point in time, so there is no pressure to their work except for when have to meet a deadline on a particular job. This is the reason why they don't find it feasible to retire.

Another challenge with freelancers is finance management. You may think that you are doing great well as a freelancer, but it is not always as it seems, especially when the jobs dry up. You will always want to have a better life, and when you look at the future without proper planning, you feel afraid of what is ahead.

Another challenge with freelancers is finance management. You may think that you are doing great well as a freelancer, but it is not always as it seems, especially when the jobs dry up. You will always want to have a better life, and when you look at the future without proper planning, you feel afraid of what is ahead.

It is true that there are some people who are very careless when it comes to spending. This is the reason why it is always advised for you never to spend above your earning. This is something that will make it very easy for you to become bankrupt soon than you planned for it.

When your source of making money is not where you are guaranteed of any specific amount of money on a weekly basis, it is always going to be very challenging for that kind of person.

It is true that there are some people who are very careless when it comes to spending. This is the reason why it is always advised for you never to spend above your earning. This is something that will make it very easy for you to become bankrupt soon than you planned for it.

When your source of making money is not where you are guaranteed of any specific amount of money on a weekly basis, it is always going to be very challenging for that kind of person.

It is advisable to save more as a freelancer and not even about not spending above what you earn. You need to plan and lay strategies on what you want to achieve, which is very important and key to achieving the success that you desire in life.

It is advisable to save more as a freelancer and not even about not spending above what you earn. You need to plan and lay strategies on what you want to achieve, which is very important and key to achieving the success that you desire in life.

Exactly! As a freelancer, it is always going to be in your best interest to cut down or even cut off completely all the unnecessary expenses that you usually get into because your means of making money is never going to be enough to take care of all of them if you don't work on improving them.

Exactly! As a freelancer, it is always going to be in your best interest to cut down or even cut off completely all the unnecessary expenses that you usually get into because your means of making money is never going to be enough to take care of all of them if you don't work on improving them.

I think that when it comes to retirement, many people usually struggle a lot. Many freelancers want to retire early. However, they may not be able to do so due to the fact that freelancing may not offer pensions after the freelancer gets retired.

I think that when it comes to retirement, many people usually struggle a lot. Many freelancers want to retire early. However, they may not be able to do so due to the fact that freelancing may not offer pensions after the freelancer gets retired.

There are so many people who are into freelancing business and I can tell you that more than 80% of them are not making the money they expected to be making from this work sector. It is what makes it impossible for them to be dreaming of retirement because it is impossible with their financial status to retire early.

There are so many people who are into freelancing business and I can tell you that more than 80% of them are not making the money they expected to be making from this work sector. It is what makes it impossible for them to be dreaming of retirement because it is impossible with their financial status to retire early.

Well, it might be possible that they may be facing troubles due to the fact that freelancing sector might be quite competitive. This makes it quite hard for many people to make the money they want to make.

Yes, I would like to retire at the latest at 50 years old, that is why I invest a good part of the money earned and try to save some of it, apart from all the work I try to do, it is important to have a well-established plan with which to move through it to achieve that goal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds