Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you want to have kids?

Credits
I've known some people who doesn't want to have kids. The reasons some of them give as to why they don't want kids sounds absurd. One of them told me she doesn't want kids because they are messy and cry a lot.

Can you imagine this being why one wouldn't want kids?

Advertisement Placeholder
I decided at the age of 8 I wasn't having them. I can't have them now because of my age anyway. But I never wanted them. My reasons are as follows:

I am asexual
I couldn't deal with the pain
I have mental health issues
I don't even like children

I am asexual and I want to have children. Children are cute and adorable.

I think they are also better off with me than with someone else. I want to take care of them and do right by them.

I am kind of back and forth on the subject. I am not physically able to have a child, and that hurts my heart. If I were to have one, I would have to adopt or do a surrogate. I like the time I have with my husband.. maybe it's selfish of me. You have to put your child first and I don't think I am even emotionally ready for that yet if I were planning to have one. Though they are awfully cute, don't get me wrong!

Yes, I most definitely want to. I am not in relationship but still just thinking of having a daughter (I would like to have a daughter) brings so much joy to me. When I see couples who have girls I am not envious but kind a feel bad because I am incapable of finding a woman, and having offspring. That's very annoying.

Kids are awesome, I mean some of their headache is funny. They let you learn new manners that on your own would have been an afterthought.

I have four children myself, well I say, children. Two of mine are now adults, one being 18 and the other 19 and then I have a 14 and nearly 16 year old.

If the chance came around for me to have maybe another one or two I would but if not, I am happy that I did have four and have brought them up to be good human beings.

When I am ready and in a long-term relationship, then yes, I'd like to have kids.
I'd want to have one or two kids when I am ready.

I wouldn't live out my life without having my kids to carry on my legacy. I'll have at least 3 kids of my own when I get married by the grace of God who makes everything possible.

Yes I want to have kids because I love children. I have a plan of having at least four or five kids if it is something that is comfortable for my wife to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds