Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you utilize a safe for your business funds?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys utilize a safe for your business funds? If I ran a traditional business, I would have a safe for some of the business funds. Of course a lot of the funds will go right back into the business, some may be used for my personal needs, and the rest I'd keep in a bank and the other bits in a safe just in case it's needed. What about you though? Do you feel the need to have a safe for your earnings?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you guys utilize a safe for your business funds? If I ran a traditional business, I would have a safe for some of the business funds. Of course a lot of the funds will go right back into the business, some may be used for my personal needs, and the rest I'd keep in a bank and the other bits in a safe just in case it's needed. What about you though? Do you feel the need to have a safe for your earnings?

Using a safe in office is a really common thing. I think that many businesses use such kinds of safe in order to store money and other valuable items. However, I do not think that people would be using these safes instead of using a real bank accounts. Many businesses use them to store petty cash.

I do not store money in a safe, I always deposit it in the banks. I also avoid cash transactions and I encourage my customers to pay through cards, QR Payment, or direct bank transfer. Keeping money in your office or home, even in a safe is too much risky.

I'm really not used to keeping a lot of money around me and I figured that's something that's related to offline business owners. As for the online earners like myself, all transactions are done online.

If there's a desk in your business office, there should be drawers in it where you can keep some of your business sales money and lock it up. It should be enough to keep some money before they are picked and sent to the bank.

My bank have an arrangement with me to be sending a staff who comes to pick up cash at my business every day by 3pm.

Being that my business is something that I do from home and online, I do not need a safe to keep funds safe as I get paid online so all my funds that I earn are either in my PayPal, CashApp, Crypto wallets or in my bank.

I guess if I were to have a business that was not online and I was keeping cash on the premises, a safe would be something I would invest in and ensure I had just to ensure my earnings were safe.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds