Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you utilize 2FA for everything, including your business/work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The security of your personal info is one thing, but you should also really make sure your business/work is well protected from outside parties like hackers as well. That's why I always recommend putting 2FA on everything, including your bank accounts, anything you pay into and so on.

2FA is just an added bonus of reassurance that you won't be locked out of your account.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course. I've tried my best in implementing this on all my accounts especially my mail. That way I'm able to monitor any happenings and safeguard my valuable information as well.

The security of your personal info is one thing, but you should also really make sure your business/work is well protected from outside parties like hackers as well. That's why I always recommend putting 2FA on everything, including your bank accounts, anything you pay into and so on.

2FA is just an added bonus of reassurance that you won't be locked out of your account.

It is much better to use the 2-factor authentication when it comes to using online payment processors. This is something many people do not understand and they risk their funds.

I don't really use it for everything but I do make use of it just for my social media handles and also for trading in the cryptocurrency market all in the bid to protect my privacy and assets.

Two factors verification is only for people that are dealing with huge sum of money that needs extra securities. I use it only on my crypto wallet and apart from that I don't use it for any other thing as it is always stressful to bypass.

yes, I use it for everything, the rate of online scamming and fraudulent activities is getting worse by the day, so I must protect myself and my business from losses and attack

I have enabled 2FA on my hosting accounts but none of my websites have 2FA enabled. I use a lot of financial services and all of these services have 2FA enabled.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds