Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you usually use 2FA?

Riberet19

Captain Junkie
Credits
Are you a person who usually uses double authentication on all your accounts to protect them? I use it in most important places where I need to put an extra layer of security, it is really useful.

Advertisement Placeholder
I use 2FA only for financial services, for instance on my banking apps, crypto wallets, or payment wallets. Apart form financial services I also use 2FA on my hosting account and domain registrar account.

I am not a big fan of 2-Factor Authentication. This is because, with 2-FA, it takes longer to log into an account.

Nevertheless, one of my online accounts was once hacked by some unscrupulous pe5son I was working with. This incident led me to adopt 2-FA only for this account. I have consistently used 2-FA since then.

Yes, using it for your financial services is essential, banks, exchanges, or other cryptocurrency services, in my case I also use them that way.

Yes, I ALWAYS use 2FS, it is currently the safest way to protect both your account and your money, if you have an account with money clearly it is not only necessary but mandatory to have it, if you do not have it you are more than exposed to them being able to enter your account and lose all your money, you must be very careful with this because it usually happens frequently

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds