Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use video content to boost traffic?

Credits
Video content can be used to attract more visitors. This involves creating informative and engaging videos that capture attention and push traffic to your website. Some of these videos can be shared on YouTube, Instagram and other social media platforms. It is important to note that videos improves SEO as it has been noticed that creating quality videos leads to higher rankings. Do you make use of this option in boosting website traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not easy to build traffic through videos. These days people are so immersed in visual content that they do not leave the video site to check the link and go to read the content in a blog or a forum. However, if promote online stores, ecommerce sites, you might be able to get some traffic. I do not use videos for traffic.

It is not easy to build traffic through videos. These days people are so immersed in visual content that they do not leave the video site to check the link and go to read the content in a blog or a forum. However, if promote online stores, ecommerce sites, you might be able to get some traffic. I do not use videos for traffic.

You are right, and that is why there are options for short videos such as what we have with Tiktok and YouTube shorts. If you can make it captivating and engaging, you can get users getting along through it.

Boosting traffic with video content is not something that is easy because making a video and editing it to come out in a very high quality is not a task a lot of people can do perfectly. But if you have the skill to do if very well, it is something that is capable of driving a lot of traffic to your website especially when you are using the right channel for such promotion.

Boosting traffic with video content is not something that is easy because making a video and editing it to come out in a very high quality is not a task a lot of people can do perfectly. But if you have the skill to do if very well, it is something that is capable of driving a lot of traffic to your website especially when you are using the right channel for such promotion.

I agree with you. The bigger work is on being able to create a quality video. Once you are able to get it right, you have higher chances of having users want to return back to your platform.

I agree with you. The bigger work is on being able to create a quality video. Once you are able to get it right, you have higher chances of having users want to return back to your platform.

There is a friend of mine who dedicated nearly 7 months to learning how to perfect video editing, right now she is one of the best that I've seen so far and it's really paying her very well because she knows exactly what she's doing which brings her very good clients.

I am good at making videos. Both horizontal and vertical layouts

These are two videos I made recently. It was a lot of hard work. Even a few minutes of video takes hours to prepare.

Wow, those really look very good. Between the two videos, which one would you say more more easier for you to make?

Thanks @Heatman

The first one is the hardest in terms of production. I modelled them all in 3D, added materials, lighting etc etc

I wanted to add a few more flashy items to the video, but this one took hours and I was not motivated enough to do more.

I do,

I have a full brand and business based on local area hiking.

I started it on YouTube. Now it's advanced to blogging, services, and more. It's fully monetized and is providing me a second income.

I post a video every day on YouTube and have been doing it for the past 4 years. Three long-form and the rest of the days, I post a short video. Shorts has got me to go over the 1,000,000 views milestone fairly quickly. Jump on board with Shorts if you haven't already.

Video marketing is a big deal right now. It's hot and has been hot for a while.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 9)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds