Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use Two Factor Authentication?

Advertisement Placeholder
2FA has proven to be a massive safeguard for accounts when compared to just passwords. In today's age, brute force attacks, highly technical phishing attacks, and database breaches are a normal and are all defeated by 2FA in most cases. I find it almost foolish to not use it on sensitive accounts today.

I use this 2FA on very vital accounts. Let's say my Email, other important account that I can't recover the account using my email if it is hacked.

Any account which I have sensitive info there and 2FA is supported on the platform, I do use it too.

I do if there if the account is money related. I can't just allow people to hack my password and do whatever they want with my money. For youtube as well, I have plenty of content there and I don't want somebody to remove all videos...

Usually it is connected to my phone number where I get SMS code.

If you're not using Two Factor Authentication in your social media accounts, you're wrong. All your accounts will be vulnerable to hackers. My Facebook was hacked years ago before I started using 2FA.

I use two factor authentication on all services related to finances. For instance I use 2FA on my banking apps and wallets. I also use 2FA on my hosting account. I lock my devices through biometrics as well.

I use two factor authentication on all services related to finances. For instance I use 2FA on my banking apps and wallets. I also use 2FA on my hosting account. I lock my devices through biometrics as well.
It's very important to use Two Factor Authentication on anything related to finances because of cyber security breach. With 2FA, they can never hack your account.

I use two-factor authentication on all my important accounts.
Hackers are more frequent now so I want to keep my accounts as safe as possible.

If you want a great safeguard for your accounts online, 2FA is what you should look up to because it have proved to be massive in account's protection against any hack. I've never lost my accounts to hackers because I use 2FA on all of them.

I have not activated 2FA on my social media accounts but based on the default setting, when I try to log into my social accounts from a new device, new browser, or a new network, I will be asked to enter password.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds