Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

General Do you use the same username on all forums?

For all the diverse topics that don't quite fit elsewhere.

Excommunicado

Renowned member
Website
discussionhub.net
Credits
Do you use the same username on all forums or do you use different ones on different forums?

I go by the name Excommunicado on almost all the forums I’m on. The only exceptions are forums I haven’t changed my previous username on yet and a community I’m called something else on, and I’m well known by my alias, so I decided not to change it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't use the same username anymore...someone tricked me once by creating a forum and then changing the name of that forum and made it look as if the staff of another forum were all a part of his new one. The new one was a copy of our forum, so you can see how bad that looked. So I refuse to use the same name anymore because that one guy ruined it forever for me.

I always go by Reverie now a days. I had a few I switched between when I first started forums. I last was commonly known as BlackAngel, but I changed to a different one between this one and Reverie... but then Reverie stuck. I use variations of it for a lot of things such as my Gamer tag and etc. I think it helps you build a brand of your own. People know you when you join different communities. :)

This is the one I use the most, but I do have a few others depending on the nature of the forum. For example, in trade-specific or business forums, I have a username that closely resembles the name of my construction business in real life.

I have used Sinistra for a while now if the name is already taken. I will use numbers or something else if I have to. I have gone back to old forums and changed to Sinistra and put in the sig formally known as "username". I use Sinistra on all the forums I visit.

I used to use Kuzco everywhere until I joined the support team on ZB. Now I just use Liam (unless it’s taken in which case I use some variation of Liam or Kuzco)

I have no idea what username I started with but cynosure.x has been my username everywhere for ages. Back in the day I tried a few to see what was good, I have been: Sheri, Massiv.Océan, pancakes,Azeroth and definitely a couple more but can't remember any. I also can't remember what I used before cynosure.x
I think it was Replica? Idk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds