Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use Facebook or Instagram more?

xjmluvr

Recognized member
Credits
I use Instagram a lot more than I use Facebook.
I go on Facebook to watch thenursery_nurse videos.

Which do you use more?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use Instagram more than Facebook. However, I am also active on Facebook as well. Even though Facebook has more features and better reach, I find Instagram better than Facebook

I'm using both Facebook and Instagram concurrently because my Facebook is linked to my Instagram. Anything I post on my Facebook is posted on my Instagram simultaneously.

When it comes to Instagram and Facebook, if I had been asked this question quite a few years ago, my answer would have been Facebook, now it's rare that I use Facebook as I find it to be mentally draining and only keep my account open due to that being ways some of my family members make contact with me. Instagram is the one I tend to use more now.

Facebook happens to be the social media site I make use of more often than any other platform. It is where I have most of my friends and also where I promote my business product and services.

I use Instagram a lot more than Facebook.
Whenever I go onto Facebook, there is always someone complaining about something.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds