Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Use Facebook Marketplace

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Facebook Marketplace is a selling program from meta on Facebook. You can use this program for free (listing as well as selling, both are free). You can sell old items as well as new items. This is the best program to sell locally (in your town). Have you tried Facebook Marketplace?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am yet to use it or sell anything on it but its one of the best platforms to sell locally and since its free there is no risk that we won't be able to sell.

Facebook Marketplace is a selling program from meta on Facebook. You can use this program for free (listing as well as selling, both are free). You can sell old items as well as new items. This is the best program to sell locally (in your town). Have you tried Facebook Marketplace?
I used Facebook marketplace anytime I want to buy some things online that I cannot get in my area

I am planning to start my online selling journey from Facebook and since there is no fee we can try it without even risking anything

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds