Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use face lock, password or pattern for you phone

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
Securing device with added securities is becoming relevant nowadays, given that sensitive and vital information stored in devices.

What method do you employ among the three to secure your device? Personally, I opt for patterns to safeguard my mobile phone, as I can easily change them frequently without the challenge of forgetting. Facelock is constant and I haven't changed it before since implementation.

However, when it comes to passwords, I often find myself mixing up old ones with the new. lol. 😀😁

Advertisement Placeholder
I use fingerprint and pattern unlock, pin unlock on my Android phone. I use pattern unlock when my phone's fingerprint sensor doesn't work for some reason and I mostly use a combination of fingerprint and pin for banking transactions. I don't use face lock as face lock can be fooled on some phones.

For many years I was using finger prints to unlock my phone but I started getting errors when I was outdoors (because due to dirt on my thumb, my device did not recognize my thumb print). Now I use face recognition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds