Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use Email programs like Hubspot over Gmail and other email services?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you use email programs like hubspot over the likes of free email services like Gmail for example? I use hubspot for my work, but also use gmail for personal stuff. I think gmail is great, but it has its limits. Hubspot is great because you can do so much more, you can create tickets to keep track of your emails and even add co-workers into the mix if needed.

What email programs do you guys use?

Advertisement Placeholder
HubSpot is an email marketing and automation service that offers features beyond what is typically available in a standard email client like Gmail. HubSpot's email integration offers features such as automation and reporting that are not available in Gmail.

Do you use email programs like hubspot over the likes of free email services like Gmail for example? I use hubspot for my work, but also use gmail for personal stuff. I think gmail is great, but it has its limits. Hubspot is great because you can do so much more, you can create tickets to keep track of your emails and even add co-workers into the mix if needed.

I am not aware of this. This is even my first time hearing about this but I mostly make use of Gmail and I think I can choose it over Email. I am used to Gmail for a while now.

I think my email support should just be simple and basic. I tried using zohomail but I find it overtly complicated. I decided to stick to Gmail. I love the simplicity.

No, not at all,as a matter of fact I have never heard about it, but I think if you can be able to earn money from it, it's going to be a good idea, it's all about earning money.

Even though I have custom emails (emails on my own domains), I like using gmail because I can easily access it through multiple devices without having to download email clients.

I think my email support should just be simple and basic. I tried using zohomail but I find it overtly complicated. I decided to stick to Gmail. I love the simplicity.
Yes you are right because I've tried it aswell, you are not expected to bring anything complicated to your business, as matter of fact you are expected to make it easy.

I understand that all those mail providers you mentioned provide features that are more suited to business but my email support operations are just basic, that's why I stick to Gmail.

G
I understand that all those mail providers you mentioned provide features that are more suited to business but my email support operations are just basic, that's why I stick to Gmail.

G mail is like the best one to use, despite the fact I have never tried others but for me I kinda prefer Gmail, it's very easy to use, we have a lot of features in it that makes me like it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds