Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use Elementor on WordPress?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Do you use Elementor on your wordpress site? I just recently set this up for @Shortie on ShortieGamez.com and I've been messing around with it here and there to learn how to do some things. It's actually a very cool piece of kit. :) It makes it very 'drag-n-drop' to help run a wordpress blog for people with the lack of time. There's also a Pro version of Elementor which is very cool.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been having tons of fun messing with this myself as well. I have seen many people who have used it for their sites as well using WordPress and it is amazing.

Premium is definitely worth getting if you are able to and if you know it will be a good investment for you and your site.

I was so glad when I found out about Elementor myself, makes building professional-looking sites so much easier.

I never used the Pro version of Elementor, I have used the free version, though. Back in the day, I was a fan of page builders for WordPress and my favorite page builder was site origin. I found Elementor little complicated to use.

I did for a while but you end up getting locked in and if you decide to change in the future, it is a nightmare to deal with. I had to rewrite and reformat hundreds of pages.

I never used the Pro version of Elementor, I have used the free version, though. Back in the day, I was a fan of page builders for WordPress and my favorite page builder was site origin. I found Elementor little complicated to use.

I have never messed with it in all my years as a freelancer and a webmaster. It's not something that's ever appealed to me for once and it's practically the main reason why I never bothered about it. I think it's better to work with the free version if you have no long term plan for it.

Elementor is by far the best drag-and-drop builder I have used but there are certain things I don't like such as you are used to building your sites using Elementor and if you want to change something by coding or use another builder there is going to be a lot of hassle. You are limited in the free version and I find the pro version a little bit expensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds