Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you use CloudFlare?

ChrisG2010

Reputable member
Credits
CloudFlare.com has been available for a few years now. CF helps protect your website from DDOS attacks and other malicious activity. It also helps preserve your limited bandwidth. Do you use CloudFlare?

Advertisement Placeholder
I've used it all almost all my sites. Not that I think I'll ever get DDoSed or have major issues, the line of protection that is available just takes some worry off. Plus, in the case of downtime, it can really help out some sites.

CloudFlare.com has been available for a few years now. CF helps protect your website from DDOS attacks and other malicious activity. It also helps preserve your limited bandwidth. Do you use CloudFlare?
Fun fact, Cloudflare uses a live stream of a wall of hot lava lamps to generate random encryption algorithms to help secure your data. (Look it up, it's freaking amazing)

But yes, I use cloudflare when I can.

Cloudflare uses a live stream of a wall of hot lava lamps to generate random encryption algorithms to help secure your data.

The science behind this is absolutely amazing.

We use Cloudflare - but mostly as a DNS Only system. I've been contemplating moving to our own DNS (a CPanel DNSONLY server).

I have been using cloudflare for two years now. It's good. Our forum got attacked three years ago and it was a nightmare. We have encountered 503 service unavailable error, day in and day out for almost 6 days or so. We have lost most of our members during that time. When never truly recovered from it.

From that point on, I have signed up for cloudflare and I don't really trust godaddy for protection anymore. Now, there are no such issues anymore and now cloudflare provides free SSL, for all it's members. So, I would definitely recommend using cloudflare.

I have been using cloudflare for two years now. It's good. Our forum got attacked three years ago and it was a nightmare. We have encountered 503 service unavailable error, day in and day out for almost 6 days or so. We have lost most of our members during that time. When never truly recovered from it.

From that point on, I have signed up for cloudflare and I don't really trust godaddy for protection anymore. Now, there are no such issues anymore and now cloudflare provides free SSL, for all it's members. So, I would definitely recommend using cloudflare.
CloudFlare also stands in front of your website during a DDOS, no matter the size.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds