Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you use a curved monitor or a flat monitor?

Lingaraj

Renowned member
Credits
I have a flat monitor and never used a curved monitor. I read some online reviews that if you are going for a larger monitor then you should go for a curved ultrawide monitor as curved monitors provide an immersive viewing experience. But curved monitors are generally more expensive than flat monitors. Do you have a curved monitor? what was your experience with curved monitors?

If you are going to buy one here's a Reddit discussion

Advertisement Placeholder
I would love to get my hands on a curved monitor, but I only have standard monitors right now. I wouldn't mind upgrading to one in the future, but I imagine they're going to be pricey for a while to come.

All my experiences has been with flat monitor. Getting a curved monitor haven't been in my mind right now, guess because everybody here is making use of flat monitor and I haven't heard the reviews about curved monitor if they are expensive or cheap.

I use a flat monitor, I have never used a curve monitor. However, when I am ready to build my first gaming PC I will use a curve monitor.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds