Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you try to match your site look with others

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run a site, do you ever make it your own? Or do you try to replicate other popular sites in the hopes of capturing their traffic in some ways? Like, do you ever try to outright copy a layout or style from a popular site? I see no issues as long as you make the style your own eventually. Outright copying a site is not recommended, but having a similar layout and style is fine to some extent. Do you ever try to do this? Come close enough to looking like some other sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not try to match my site looks with other sites but my site might seem similar to other sites. There are a couple of reasons, one, I use content management system and when you use content management system, your site will look same as other site using the same CMS, and two, I use free time and my site might look similar to those site using the same theme.

Whenever I create a website, I always try to make it unique. When I start building up a website I always have an idea of what I want the website to look like and also what I want to achieve from the website.

I feel giving your own touch and having a unique look that is user-friendly really does help a lot in standing out from the crowd along with the content that you provide as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds