Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you travel light?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
When you decide to travel, do you like to travel light? As in take the essentials and nothing else? If I ever get out there, I won't try to take too much with me. I think my phone, wallet, clothes, and whatever else I need like my medication will be brought with me. But I think I would end up take more stuff home than I take stuff with me. What about you?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't tend to travel too much but if I ever did, I would make sure to only take the essentials and what I knew I would use rather than taking just about everything and ending up bringing most of it back unused.

I know some people who panic pack and they tend to take so many things and half of it they bring back having not used and it would have been so much easier to just leave all that behind instead.

My biggest problem when it comes to traveling is packing my bags because I find it very challenging when it comes to picking the things that I need whenever I am traveling. This usually make me to pack a whole lot of things that I might end up not using. I will take clothes that I will not even wear or even touch for once. I usually have this problem of finding it hard to unpack my bags whenever I am back from the travel.

I don't like carrying lots of luggage when I am travelling. I have the preference to travel light, especially when it is a business or a casual trip. If I am travelling to see my people in the rural areas, I prefer to send my luggage first and begin the journey of travelling alone the next day.

I don't usually travel very often, maybe a couple of times a year or so, but when I travel, I don't like to carry a lot of luggage, most of the time, with a simple carry-on, it's enough for me.

In addition, the extra luggage you want to carry usually has an added cost.

I don't like carrying lots of luggage when I am travelling. I have the preference to travel light, especially when it is a business or a casual trip. If I am travelling to see my people in the rural areas, I prefer to send my luggage first and begin the journey of travelling alone the next day.

Unfortunately for me, it is not easy picking up all the things that I need whenever I'm traveling which ends up making me confused. I would have to take almost everything so that I wouldn't find myself in a situation whereby I left what I am supposed to use. This is what makes my luggage very big.

Travelling light is the goal whenever I have somewhere to go. I hate moving with many bags, they slow me down. If it's possible for me to travel empty handed and buy everything I need where I'm travelling to, I wouldn't mind doing it.

I don't usually travel very often, maybe a couple of times a year or so, but when I travel, I don't like to carry a lot of luggage, most of the time, with a simple carry-on, it's enough for me.

In addition, the extra luggage you want to carry usually has an added cost.

Exactly! This is exactly the challenge I have been facing whenever I am travelling because my luggages are always costing me extra than I am not supposed to pay. There is nothing I can do to stop being in this kind of position because I don't have it in me when it comes to being able to select a few things whenever I'm traveling.

Exactly! This is exactly the challenge I have been facing whenever I am travelling because my luggages are always costing me extra than I am not supposed to pay. There is nothing I can do to stop being in this kind of position because I don't have it in me when it comes to being able to select a few things whenever I'm traveling.
But how many suitcases do you usually carry every time you travel? It is true that they usually charge a lot for each suitcase you want to carry, but I suppose this is due to the number of people who want to pay for a space to carry their extra luggage.

But how many suitcases do you usually carry every time you travel? It is true that they usually charge a lot for each suitcase you want to carry, but I suppose this is due to the number of people who want to pay for a space to carry their extra luggage.

Most of the time, it usually between 3 to 5 suitcases that I usually take with me whenever I'm traveling. I know I'm not supposed to be going with that amount of luggage but simply because I find it very difficult to know what and what I'm supposed to take makes me to be taking everything. If I am driving myself, it's not really a problem but whenever I'm going to make use of public transportation, it is usually very serious problem.

Most of the time, it usually between 3 to 5 suitcases that I usually take with me whenever I'm traveling. I know I'm not supposed to be going with that amount of luggage but simply because I find it very difficult to know what and what I'm supposed to take makes me to be taking everything. If I am driving myself, it's not really a problem but whenever I'm going to make use of public transportation, it is usually very serious problem.
I understand what you're saying, I guess you're far-sighted, and that's why you carry so many suitcases, I'm one of those people who doesn't need so much luggage, with just one hand luggage or one more suitcase I usually go well, but it also depends on where I travel of course.

I understand what you're saying, I guess you're far-sighted, and that's why you carry so many suitcases, I'm one of those people who doesn't need so much luggage, with just one hand luggage or one more suitcase I usually go well, but it also depends on where I travel of course.

The stress of packing my bags when I have a travel to go on is the first stage of my biggest challenge whenever I have to travel. It might take me up to 1 week before I am able to pack everything that I need for the travel. This is a reason why I have to pack so many bags before the day I'm supposed to travel.

I don't really travel but when I did when I was younger, I would just take the basics. I never saw a reason to over-pack as I could just buy stuff if I need it in most cases.

I don't really travel but when I did when I was younger, I would just take the basics. I never saw a reason to over-pack as I could just buy stuff if I need it in most cases.

I hate having too many bags to deal with whenever I'm travelling. I've left one of my bags at the part when I travelled years ago. They were too many, I couldn't remember how many they were. It was when I reached home I found. I was lucky they kept the bag for me in their load storage room.

Travelling light is the goal whenever I have somewhere to go. I hate moving with many bags, they slow me down. If it's possible for me to travel empty handed and buy everything I need where I'm travelling to, I wouldn't mind doing it.

Unfortunately, it is going to be very difficult for me to do this kind of thing when it comes to buying everything that I need where I am traveling to when I already know that I have those things in my house. I will just suffer myself with packing all those things and paying for the luggage fee when I'm traveling.

Unfortunately, it is going to be very difficult for me to do this kind of thing when it comes to buying everything that I need where I am traveling to when I already know that I have those things in my house. I will just suffer myself with packing all those things and paying for the luggage fee when I'm traveling.

Yes, I'm aware is nearly impossible to do something like this because it means paying for an expenses which you're not meant to as you already had those things at home. I'm only having a wishful thinking if it's something possible.

I will always tell myself that I wouldn't have to over pack things before I'm about to travel but when I start packing, I would see myself trying to carry the whole house with me 😂.. It's truly very funny but it's something that I can't seem to help.

I don't like carrying lots of luggage too whenever I'm travelling. The thought of having to carry each and every one of them burns me out. The parking and unpacking is the most difficult job one can give me.

I don't like carrying lots of luggage too whenever I'm travelling. The thought of having to carry each and every one of them burns me out. The parking and unpacking is the most difficult job one can give me.

The problem you highlighted with having to pack and unpack the luggage when on a trick is a valid one. I don't like it at all and won't even want to travel heavy unless it is on a trip where I know that I am going to stay long on such journey.

Yes, I travel light and only take the barebone essentials with me. However, a lot of times I may come back with more than I came with due to buying stuff where I traveled to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds